Home General Discussion
Options

Arturo Fuente Super Combo Pack

2»

Comments

• Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    Great deal, already have 2 of those bugattis staring at me from last week! Didn't I see somebody b*tching about no deals on super premiums? I think Alex said "stuff it".
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a deal...thank you Ccom. I just had to have this one.
  • Options
    taddowtaddow Posts: 51
    I couldn't resist this deal and damn it- I just smoked down my excess cigars so that everything is stored in my humi. Oh well, guess I'll have to start smoking the overflow again.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still have no idea wtf you guys are talking about. Someone want to give me a hint?
  • Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    jsnake:
    I still have no idea wtf you guys are talking about. Someone want to give me a hint?
    C'mon Snake, WTF? I sent you a link to this deal yesterday after you asked this same question. It is in the post right below the post you asked what we were talking about.

You do have to do some work here for yourself you know snake. LOL

http://www.cigar.com/CGWS10
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Sold out, saw that coming. Saved me some money, lol.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    jsnake:
    C'mon Snake, WTF? I sent you a link to this deal yesterday after you asked this same question. It is in the post right below the post you asked what we were talking about.

Sorry Laker, I am worn out. My job has gone from one extreme to the other. I am working my behind off and with the cigar stuff and family stuff I can't even tell what day of the week it is. I totally missed it and it was right there. WOW, I need some rest. So blessed to be working so much though.

Barnacles, it sold out. My own fault. Oh well, save the money for the next deal.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    jsnake:
    laker1963:
    jsnake:

Sorry Laker, I am worn out. My job has gone from one extreme to the other. I am working my behind off and with the cigar stuff and family stuff I can't even tell what day of the week it is. I totally missed it and it was right there. WOW, I need some rest. So blessed to be working so much though.

Barnacles, it sold out. My own fault. Oh well, save the money for the next deal.
    No problem bro'.
    I was just givng you a hard time, LOL.
  • Options
    shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    I am glad this deal sold out -- I don't know how I could have gotten away with this one!
  • Options
    DaveTheRookie09DaveTheRookie09 Posts: 58
    I called up a few minutes after it sold out when I walked away to get my wallet... I'll be damned if they didnt hook me up with an even better deal!
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    Sold out, saw that coming. Saved me some money, lol.
    Amen! I got the email and fired off an order right away! Great deal indeed! You can't really sleep on deals like this!
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    DaveTheRookie09:
    I called up a few minutes after it sold out when I walked away to get my wallet... I'll be damned if they didnt hook me up with an even better deal!
    Can you PM me the deal you got?
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Fourtotheflush:
    DaveTheRookie09:
    Can you PM me the deal you got?
    I was just about to ask for that. Me too??
  • Options
    DaveTheRookie09DaveTheRookie09 Posts: 58
    PMs sent
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Well I'm a slow poke and I missed it, but I email King Beard, and he's gonna hook me up. Cigar.com does it once again. This company seriously has the best service.