Home Non Cigar Related
Options

April Fools

sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
Any one of you jokesters have any good stories to share?

Comments

• Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    I am a mngr for a sales/install company and one of my guys sent me a pic of what I thought was his van all smashed up this morning, said a bucket truck backed in to it....got me good....
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Diamondog:
    I am a mngr for a sales/install company and one of my guys sent me a pic of what I thought was his van all smashed up this morning, said a bucket truck backed in to it....got me good....
    that's a good one
  • Options
    bbc020:
    Diamondog:
    that's a good one
    Ya I was just about to get in touch with insurance and send pics before he let me in on it lol
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Wow, thats a good one.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today is my mother-in-laws birthday. I don't even try messing with anyone. You guys have inspired me though. Think we are going to call her and tell her we are expecting again. We are done having kids so she will flip if she buys it.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    From a friend of mine's facebook:

" I soo got Geoff this AM, I told him that I was pregnant! LOL Love April fools!!"
    That's so, so cruel!
  • Options
    I got home tonight...go to the bathroom and there is a pregnancy test on the counter, positive...I was like OH WOW.....I have 2 kids and was thinking about another....wife let me hang for a good 20 minutes lol
  • Options
    badge54fdbadge54fd Posts: 241
    I went out to smoke a stick last night at work, and forgot to log off from the forums. My boss decided to start a new thread expanding on how I was so amazed at his skills as a supervisor. Luckily I was able to delete the thread as soon as I got back upstairs
  • Options
    TatuajeVI:
    From a friend of mine's facebook:

" I soo got Geoff this AM, I told him that I was pregnant! LOL Love April fools!!"
    That's so, so cruel!
    My girlfriend got me with that one too. What made it more believable was that she has been feeling a bit under the weather this week and has been feeling pukey.
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    This whole "girls telling you that she is pregnant" thing is a little below the belt....... Her ass would be sleeping on the couch for a few days after that one !
  • Options
    The Cank:
    This whole "girls telling you that she is pregnant" thing is a little below the belt....... Her ass would be sleeping on the couch for a few days after that one !
    lol, agreed!
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    I got quite a few pranks in!

1. I went to my friends work and took all of his tires off of his truck and set it on blocks. I then, hid his tires (36in. super swampers) around the parking lot and surrounding area. It took him 45 minutes to find them all so, needless to say, he was PISSED! Being the good friend that I am, I helped him put them back on!
    2. This one required a good bit of preparation. For the past month, I have put a penny a day into the inside of my moms phone at work. Today, i took them all out! When she answered the phone, she nailed herself in the forehead with it. Today, she has a rather large bruise so I kind of feel bad now.
    3. My sister is DEATHLY afraid of snakes... So, naturally, I found someone with a 5' 6" python with whichi woke her up! I have never ever seen my sister jump that high or hit so hard.
    4. There were quite a few little pranks throughout the day: Saran wrap on the toilet, salt in the sugar jar for coffee, and throwing ice on someone in the shower.
    5. I made BLTs for dinner and instead of bacon, I put Beggin Strips on my friend's sandwich :D
    6. The piece de'la resistance, the creme de la creme, the ultimate! I froze mayonnaise in a vanilla ice cream container and offered to fix everyone some ;)

All in all, a good day of pranking!!
  • Options
    The Cank:
    No pun intended? Ziiiiiiiing
  • Options
    Alex Williams:

1. I went to my friends work and took all of his tires off of his truck and set it on blocks. I then, hid his tires (36in. super swampers) around the parking lot and surrounding area. It took him 45 minutes to find them all so, needless to say, he was PISSED! Being the good friend that I am, I helped him put them back on!
    2. This one required a good bit of preparation. For the past month, I have put a penny a day into the inside of my moms phone at work. Today, i took them all out! When she answered the phone, she nailed herself in the forehead with it. Today, she has a rather large bruise so I kind of feel bad now.
    3. My sister is DEATHLY afraid of snakes... So, naturally, I found someone with a 5' 6" python with whichi woke her up! I have never ever seen my sister jump that high or hit so hard.
    4. There were quite a few little pranks throughout the day: Saran wrap on the toilet, salt in the sugar jar for coffee, and throwing ice on someone in the shower.
    5. I made BLTs for dinner and instead of bacon, I put Beggin Strips on my friend's sandwich :D
    6. The piece de'la resistance, the creme de la creme, the ultimate! I froze mayonnaise in a vanilla ice cream container and offered to fix everyone some ;)

Damn, I'm glad I don't work with you, haha.
  • Options
    sightunseen:
    Alex Williams:

haha i cant wait for the retaliation!!
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Alex Williams:

Holy cow Alex....I'm pretty sure I would murder you
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Alex Williams:
    sightunseen:
    Alex Williams:

Alex... man you are NUTZ !! Don't expect any invites from me to my house. I would be like a cat on a hot tin roof, looking around for the next set-up.

Me thinks, you are gonna regret some of these pranks bro'. Paybacks can be a Bi tch. LMAO
  • Options
    why does it not surprise me that Alex would do all that? lol, you're crazy!
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Must be Alex favorite holiday.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    sightunseen:
    Alex Williams:

I'm glad I don't even live in the same state with him.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    Alex Williams:
    sightunseen:
    Alex Williams:

Alex... man you are NUTZ !! Don't expect any invites from me to my house. I would be like a cat on a hot tin roof, looking around for the next set-up.

Me thinks, you are gonna regret some of these pranks bro'. Paybacks can be a Bi tch. LMAO
    hahaha now yall have to remember that each one of those was done to a different person! and i figure one good prank once a year aint too bad ;)
  • Options
    Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Heard a good one. A friend of a friend put a chicken bullion cube inside the shower head before her husband took a shower in the morning. He kept commenting on how all he could smell was chicken.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Alex, I just want to know how you wrestled 36" Swampers around by yourself. I've mounted a bunch of them, and they aren't light or fun to mess with. Plus, if someone had stolen one from around the lot, I'da kicked your ass if I was your friend. Funny though, very funny...
  • Options
    cholmes8310:
    Alex, I just want to know how you wrestled 36" Swampers around by yourself. I've mounted a bunch of them, and they aren't light or fun to mess with. Plus, if someone had stolen one from around the lot, I'da kicked your ass if I was your friend. Funny though, very funny...
    Haha I wouldn't have been able to do it if they didn't roll! And he works in a plant store so I just hid em like in the shrubs and such. And if one got stolen, I would have kicked my own ass haha.