Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

ITC 10th

Due to the weekend blitz, Im wondering how these are?

Comments

• Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    great sticks in my opinion. When I want a nice medium body smoke to enjoy and not annihilate my palate, this is a good one.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    I'm debating on whether or not to get a box of these... I'd really like to buy the solomans, but never having had an ITC 10th I dunno.. 60 bucks seems like a great deal though, if someone wants to split one I'd be down, PM me
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    bbc020:
    great sticks in my opinion. When I want a nice medium body smoke to enjoy and not annihilate my palate, this is a good one.
    Agreed. Just remember, it's blended by AJ Fernandez, so if you like any other cigars he makes you kinda know what to expect.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    I've had the mini-salamons, and I thought they were ok cigars. It wasn't really my flavor proflile (I recall lots of woodiness).
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    The ITC 10th's I have smoked were tasty
  • Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    I liked them enough that I now have 3 boxes, 1 torp, 1 toro, and 1 lonsdale. The 1st toro I had was fantastic, and the others are resting for a bit before I try them out. I found it to be a very tasty stick with an essence of Rocky, but definitely a Fernandez blend. Creamy, toasty, woody, deliciousness.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I had one of these at a local RP event and was rather impressed with it. I had the Robusto, and it was little over an hour smoke. Tasted pretty good to me.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    These are awesome ...... I mean come on 20 salomon's for 59.95 .............. thats a great deal ...... this is also the very first box of cigars i ever bought .....They rock
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I bought a bunch of the seconds in the churchill size and they were very good. medium body, good flavor, great construction. you can give this smoke to anyone and they will be pleased
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I've had two and I was bored the entire time with both a mini-salomon and a robusto. Weird, since I love Fernandez stuff. I definitely need to revisit it since everyone else seems to enjoy them.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    +1 for the seconds, awesome value and i really like the flavor. I usually have a few of these on hand for when i want a cigar but i'm not sure which one, plus they are giveaway crowd pleasers
  • Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    I've never had one, but I've heard good things. I pulled the trigger on the blitz. I thought it was a pretty good deal. If I absolutely hate them, I can always trade them or something.
  • Options
    HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    If i had the room I would buy them. I have only every had two but they are very tasty sticks. Pretty much agree with everyone else on here!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I have a box of the ITC 10th robusto and just smoked my second one out of it a few mintues ago. Great medium body smokes with tons of flavor. Damn sure worth the price on the weekend blitz.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    sooo tempted to jump on this deal... but alas, I have no room.. I would like to try one though
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, me too. I definitely don't have room for twenty more cigars but these are sounding good.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    If you dont have room...do what I did, go buy another 300 count humi lol..or transfer a coolidore lol...but just had the stick...great stick...mellow..not to strong, or to light...wouldnt mind having a couple others for backup..oh wait...i have 3 more lol
  • Options
    TheedgeTheedge Posts: 316
    I must have purchased 2 boxes during that sale last year, as I have a bunch of these suckers. Problem is, every single one cracks something terrible. Love the flavor, but they are falling apart on me. I can't understand why, as none of my other cigars do this. They don't feel dry at all, but the wrapper just shreds.