Home General Discussion
Options

weekend blitz

Hi im from canada, first post for me,sorry for my english, im a french guy !i already made 5 order whit CCOM whit JEFF(Super guy :)),I read every post every night and learn a lot from all of you ,THANKS. So my question is i see a super deal for this week-end ,but before i put a new order i want some feedback from you guys, does the ROCKY PATEL 10th anniversary is similar in flavor,body to CAO gold connecticut, or FONSECA connecticut or PEDEMO habano or LA HERENCIA CUBANA FUERTE !!, those are my 4 favorites cigars so far.!

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    The ITC 10th is more similar to the Perdomo Habano than it is to the others you listed, in strength and flavor. For the price of $3 a cigar, I think it's a great bargain on a pretty good cigar.

Welcome to the forum too. French Canadians are ok with me, you guys gave us Georges St-Pierre, you can't be too bad. :)
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Bienvenue!!
  • Options
    willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    lol ! MERCI
  • Options
    gdsim1gdsim1 Posts: 213
    Welcome willso7! The ITC 10th was in a Cigar of the Month sampler, and it was an excellent smoke - especially at the price being offered at this weekend. If I had any room in my humidor right now I would be jumping all over this.
  • Options
    Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forum. This should suit your tastes rather well, and its a great price.
  • Options
    badge54fdbadge54fd Posts: 241
    Welcome to the forums fellow Canadian. Are you from La Belle Province?
  • Options
    willso7willso7 Posts: 156
    south shore of montreal, thank you guys for all your answers, ok i send a e-mail to JEFF, order #6 on my way :)
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Jeff is an evil, evil, evil man. You can tell him I said that. "Jackson!! Give me back my Legions!!! ..of money..."

Welcome to the forums!
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    TatuajeVI:
    Jeff is an evil, evil, evil man. You can tell him I said that. "Jackson!! Give me back my Legions!!! ..of money..."

Welcome to the forums!
    I agree. Jeff "Scoop" Jackson is responsible for a pile of money leaving my home every month. "Scoop" is not only his nick name, it is the sound of him shoveling all those $$$ into C.Com's coffers.

BTW WELCOME Bro'. We are starting to add up here on the forums. We Canadians... that is. It is a slow invasion that they will never even suspect until our numbers are overwhelming. Bwuahahaahaha
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    laker1963:
    TatuajeVI:

Welcome to the forums!
    I agree. Jeff "Scoop" Jackson is responsible for a pile of money leaving my home every month. "Scoop" is not only his nick name, it is the sound of him shoveling all those $$$ into C.Com's coffers.

BTW WELCOME Bro'. We are starting to add up here on the forums. We Canadians... that is. It is a slow invasion that they will never even suspect until our numbers are overwhelming. Bwuahahaahaha
    i got somethin waitin for yall if yall actually make it down here! actually, i have roughly 3,000 assorted somethings waiting for yall!!! eh? ;)
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Alex Williams:
    laker1963:
    TatuajeVI:

Welcome to the forums!

i got somethin waitin for yall if yall actually make it down here! actually, i have roughly 3,000 assorted somethings waiting for yall!!! eh? ;)
    3000?

I would NOT let that kind of information out in general public like that Alex.

I arrive on Monday, and I was thinking about 5 maybe 6 weeks stay. What do you think?

Oh yeah, I will be brining a couple (dozen) of my buddies. When they heard there was an invasion, err, ooops , I mean a Herf, they just wouldn't get out of the car.