Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Bikers Be Crazy

So here I am trying to make it though the Super Target parking lot when I have this slow ass cycler in front of me. Just taking his time, thinking he's a car or something. I wait for a few and he s still in my way. I honk my horn at him and ask him nicely to get off the road telling him that he is not a car. He reply to me Shut the *** up and then gets back in front of me. Again I ask him nicely to please to let me by but he still wont get out of my way. I start to get a wee bit peeved at him and honk my horn again and tell him to please let me pass and that he is not a car and should be more considerate of other drivers as he is slowing down alot of people who are also trying to get some bagels. So he then he tell me he wants to kick my ass . and he will be waiting for me at the bike rack. I park my car and run pass him (he looked like he had a bike chain behind his back) to the entrance of target to tell a kindly policeman that he was harassing me. The worst part was that as I was talking to the police, he loaded up on bagels and took the last cheddar and bacon bagel. Man was I pissed.

Comments

• Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    lol
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    LoL thats good I hope urbino sees it....Good one !
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    That just proves the old saying that there are 2 sides to every story, lmao!
  • Options
    Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    LMAO. Take that, Urbs!
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    rofl. I'm dying laughing.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    smart-ass basterd sumbitch grumble grumble grumble...
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Yeah, knowing what a Hot Head Urbi really is, I kind of wondered if there wasn't more to this story.

Maybe next time Urb's should consider offering the person a good cigar and some stimulating conversation, rather then threatening him and taking the last bacon Bagel. LMAO
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    laker1963:
    Maybe next time Urb's should consider offering the person a good cigar and some stimulating conversation
    At least a burro ride.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey hunter, sorry to hear someone gave you a hard time. You better find a new shop to buy your bagels at, that guy may be waiting for you. Bikers are dangerous folk.
  • Options
    Hell! I have given up driving and bagels all together!
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    A wise policy. :)