Home Non Cigar Related
Options

twins game

GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
Well I'm off the the first twins game in the new Target Field this afternoon and I am really excited. Hopefully the rain stops...

Comments

• Options
    Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    Goldy:
    Well I'm off the the first twins game in the new Target Field this afternoon and I am really excited. Hopefully the rain stops...
    Watch out for Urbs, he likes Targets. He will be the slow dude riding his bicycle across the field.

Word on the street is he refuses to yield right of way :P

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Smoke=Fire:
    Goldy:
    Watch out for Urbs, he likes Targets. He will be the slow dude riding his bicycle across the field.

Word on the street is he refuses to yield right of way :P

.......and if you like bagels, you better get one early.
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    Goldy:

Would you mind posting your opinion on the field? I would love to get up that way for a game this year!
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    ljl:
    Goldy:

Would you mind posting your opinion on the field? I would love to get up that way for a game this year!

Keep in mind that I have only been to the metrodome and Target field but I thought the field was amazing. There is a roof deck with seats or standing room only and comes with a bar, a bonfire, and some food vendors. The food in that place is really amazing, jucy lucys stuffed with smoked gudha, pork chop on a stick, plus dogs and chicken. Seats were all slightly angled twards home plate which was kinda nice. If you get cold there are heat lamps in some of the halls to walk under.

Overall I was very happy with the stadium and its location. I'll see if I can post a pic later.