Home Non Cigar Related

Guam is going to capsize

TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
Omg. This is both hilarious and absolutely frightening that this idiot is a US Senator:

Yikes

Comments

• cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I can't even say I'm surprised by that. After all, we all know islands float, right?
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    I surprised this guy doesn't remember voting yes to spend $14.8 billion to chain all islands down to the ocean floor.
    It can't be too surprising that he got elected, after all those same voters brought us Pelosi, Reed, Frank, and Obama.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    It can't be too surprising that he got elected, after all those same voters brought us Pelosi, Reed, Frank, and Obama.
    its an idiot-fest out there
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Wow. Just wow. This is exactly why I don't pay attention to politics.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Our government is just broken.
  • illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    alienmisprint:
    Wow. Just wow. This is exactly why I don't pay attention to politics.
    Ditto
  • urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    TatuajeVI:
    Omg. This is both hilarious and absolutely frightening that this idiot is a US Senator
    Congressman, you mean.
    urbino:
    TatuajeVI:
    Omg. This is both hilarious and absolutely frightening that this idiot is a US Senator
    Congressman, you mean.
    How about "an idiot that gets to make US laws".... Really scary stuff there. Algore scary.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Yeah but, He is the smartest one in his district! LOLOL
  • clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone else been following Celebrity Apprentice? Rod Blagojevich is an absolutely idiot. It's amazing someone like him was ever elected Governor. The dude couldn't even type, send an email, or make a phone call on a cell phone. It really just goes to show that these people are just puppets with a group of people's hands stuck up their @sses. I always said the same thing about Bush Jr. Without the actual intelligent people surrounding him make the whole thing go, he's just another ***.

....WTF..... S C M U C K got censored out.
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    I just watched this.

This was sad.
  • Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    I live in guam.........we don't all go concerts or any special events here, cuz if we all went to one side of the island it WILL flip over. I get sea sick driving to work...................yeah........this guy is a fricken moron!
    Stryker808:
    I live in guam.........we don't all go concerts or any special events here, cuz if we all went to one side of the island it WILL flip over. I get sea sick driving to work...................yeah........this guy is a fricken moron!
    I almost shot coffee through my nose..
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    I can not believe that we actually pay him and give him bene's. People that dumb shouldn't be able to leave the porch.