Home General Discussion
Options

What cigar?

Are you craving that you currently dont have. For me I would kill for a My Father 1922 and Mi Barrio. Not one bnm out here has one. Might have to order some as singles.

Comments

• Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I would like a partagas Decadas but I can't convince myself to spend the money on it.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    I've been looking for Ramon Allones cigars. They are not for sale here, and I won't be leaving the country anytime soon.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    I've been looking for Ramon Allones cigars. They are not for sale here, and I won't be leaving the country anytime soon.
    Hey kas, pm for ya.
  • Options
    minibeezyminibeezy Posts: 257
    Not necessarily craving, but really want to try the Air Bender. None of the B&Ms here carry it yet.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    minibeezy:
    Not necessarily craving, but really want to try the Air Bender. None of the B&Ms here carry it yet.
    PM to you.
  • Options
    minibeezyminibeezy Posts: 257
    back to you sir.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    cain f and 5 vegas AAA
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Goldy:
    I would like a partagas Decadas but I can't convince myself to spend the money on it.
    I can vouch for these sticks. VERY tasty. I guess it depends on the price at your B&M tho.
  • Options
    pnaylonpnaylon Posts: 214
    CAO America. I kinda always want one of those.
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    pnaylon:
    CAO America. I kinda always want one of those.

Smoked one on the 4th last year. Just seemed like the right thing to do. I'm looking for those airbenders too...
  • Options
    betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    Yes, the Airbender is one, as well as the artuero fuente hemingway read between the lines.
  • Options
    "the best robusto in the world"
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I'm craving a My Father Lancero and the Don Pepin El Centurion lancero. I'm pretty sure they have the My Father at my B&M, but I haven't made it in there in a while. The El Centurion lancero I've only ever seen one time and it was in a sample pack a buddy of mine had and gave to me. It was one of the best cigar I've ever smoked! If I could find a box of these I would be ALL over it! I hope to find some more of these soon.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    kaspera79:
    Another PM Kas.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    kaspera79:
    Another PM Kas.
    Back to you Laker. ( go Hawks) Can't wait for Hockey playoffs to begin.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I really havent had any super premiums. I have a Padron anny resting away that I may dust off in the next couple weeks. Other than that I would probably want a few super premiums to top off my humi. Say a PE, GOF, Opus, AF Anejo etc. You guys know more of them than I do.
  • Options
    bigbgballzbigbgballz Posts: 283
    Ill take any of those right now!
  • Options
    txjayhawktxjayhawk Posts: 311
    Alex Williams:
    cain f and 5 vegas AAA
    I am lucky enough to have a B&M that keeps the place full up on the Cain F's. Awesome stick
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    minibeezy:
    This one is on my list too... and I still want to try the MOW Runiation and ANY Cohiba... for some reason I just never buy them...