• Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    And to you too!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    It's a beautiful day...
  • Options
    gdsim1gdsim1 Posts: 213
    Happy Easter to all the BOTL's. Here's hoping the easter bunny brings everyone yummy sticks, and a beautiful day to fire them up on!

• Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Happy Easter! God bless!
  • Options
    jreed10209jreed10209 Posts: 80 ✭✭✭
    Happy Easter everybody, good eatin' and smokes, all around !!!!
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Happy easter to all the Botl's and there family's ....... hope all of you are having great weather like I am.....
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    Happy Easter! God bless!
    +1
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Happy Easter.....I'm gonna go shoot a rabbit!
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    Happy Easter.....I'm gonna go shoot a rabbit!
    For good luck or to eat?
  • Options
    I eat em. Never could get the foot to not smell funky.....
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Jetmech_63:
    Rabbit is sooo tasty! Roasted, stewed, grilled, fried, smoked, raw... All delicious!! (cept for the raw. Not too tasty that way!)
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    Been a long time since I ate rabbit. Hell I can't recall what they taste like. Are they fatty or lean. Maybe I'm confusing with squirel. I can barely move due to eating way to much lamb.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Easter everyone.
  • Options
    Dark Roast:
    Jetmech_63:
    Been a long time since I ate rabbit. Hell I can't recall what they taste like. Are they fatty or lean. Maybe I'm confusing with squirel. I can barely move due to eating way to much lamb.

LAMB RULES!! I have met very few people who like it. My inlaws raise em so we always have a steady stream of it. Garlic and Rosemary covered leg of lamb on the rotisserie....fit for a king...
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    beautiiful night out and the day was great, good times with family are always special
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    Dark Roast:
    Jetmech_63:

LAMB RULES!! I have met very few people who like it. My inlaws raise em so we always have a steady stream of it. Garlic and Rosemary covered leg of lamb on the rotisserie....fit for a king...
    Nothing better than a "Spring Lamb" on a spit over a bunch of white coals. Since moving to the Chicago area and befriending many of Greek descent I am spoiled. Some will go to a farm and "mark" their choice and pick up day before Easter. Mine was a boneless leg baked in oven by my sister in law. Rosemary, salt and pepper, lemon and garlic! It was fantastic! Still doesen't beat on spit but good none the less.