Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Xikar Cutter

I realized this weekend that I need a good cutter since I almost ruined a Gurkha Blue Steel cutting it with my cheap cutter, so my question is does anybody know of a good link to get them for a good price ? or would someone be willing to part with an extra one in exchange for some cigars ? Let me know.

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Hey Jeff, check c-bid and do a search for Xikar xi2 and Xikar xi3. There are some ending very soon, like 20 minutes, and the prices are looking decent on some.
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Thanks Joe, I missed the ones your were talking about, but I will check tomorrow and later in the week.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    +1 for the Xi2, i love mine and xikar has an awesome no questions asked lifetime warranty, last cutter i'll ever buy
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    You could always call in and beg ccom to hook you up. If you're planning on ordering a few cigars anyway, The Beard just might be able to get you a nice price. Can't hurt to ask...
  • Options
    look for the special they run with the super premiums and a Xi2 cutter for around $35, steal of deal.
  • Options
    leonardleonard Posts: 359
    +1 for waiting on a special. Jeff, if you are patient you can get them with some cigars for a good price.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    TatuajeVI:
    You could always call in and beg ccom to hook you up. If you're planning on ordering a few cigars anyway, The Beard just might be able to get you a nice price. Can't hurt to ask...
    The Beard hooked me up with a Xi2 + 6 A. Fernadez Hydrid Sumatra Torpedos for $50, shipped.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    I would def. call in. Got mine from Jeff Jackson at an unbelievable price. Although I always ask for Jeff and did have a pretty good order at the time. IMO I would go with one of the metal ones. Too many of the wood or plastic have broken. Sure they have a lifetime no questions asked warranty which is great. My problem being is that when you drop it, and if you are like me it happens a lot, then you will be sending it in all the time. It's a great cutter but the shape of it can make it hard to hold onto esp. if there is alcohol involved.
  • Options
    Gotcha, thanks for the info.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Call Ccom, they have a Xicar XI2 + 4 sticks for a fairly good price, I dont think its listed though.
  • Options
    Well you guys were correct, I called Ccom and talked to Jeff and worked out a great deal for a Xikar cutter and some extra sticks. Thanks for all the info from you great BOTL's