Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Anyone seen this trailer yet??

lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
This movie is either going to be awesome or terrible..... but I think it's worth a shot. (no pun intended)

The plot seems very similar to a movie Bruce Willis did a few years ago called Tears of the Sun, which I thought was an excellent movie that was very underrated.
Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..

Comments

• Options
    Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    WoW! o.O

And I love the comment someone posted :P

i heard if you watch this? movie you will grow an extra pair of balls due to the manliness
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    trailer looks pretty awesome, this seems like a movie you go to with a flask in your back pocket and a cigar up your sleeve
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Pretty much every single action star from the 80s will be in it. They even have Ivan Drago from Rocky IV. Stallone had personally offered a role for Jean Claude Van Damme but he declined.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    I CAN'T WAIT!!! Been waiting on this one for over a year. Release date keeps getting pushed back from what I heard.

Seriously, how can you not go see this?
    Stallone
    Statham
    Swarzenegger
    Jet Li
    Dolph Lundgren
    Bruce Willis
    Steve Austin
    Randy Couture
    And a bunch of others I can't remember. Seriously,ALMOST every major action star ever is in this.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Immagunnagoseeit..
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Oh wow, I cannot wait.
  • Options
    Speaking of new movies, what do you think about this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQIwVXPrw4M

I think the fans of the actual games aren't going to like it all. That being said, it looks alot like one of Mila's older movies, Ultraviolet. I, for one, absolutely loved Ultraviolet, it is my go-to movie for when I am in the mood to just kinda zone out and watch some eye-candy. I cannot wait for this movie to come out, I am sure I'll love it.

Sorry to hi-jack..
  • Options
    The Expendables

Here's the link to the IMDB page for this movie, with the full cast. This one had to break the bank with these actor's pay requirements, I'm sure.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Wow that's one heck of a line up. I will probably just do what I always do, wait for it to come out on DVD. Looks good and for the 1st time in a while I'm buying into the trailor. Thanks for posting this.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    Immagunnagoseeit..

+1
  • Options
    pnaylonpnaylon Posts: 214
    The most underrated actor of our century...Dolph Lundgren.

• Options
    pnaylon:

haha. really? has he even had any speaking roles? Only things I remember him in are Rocky IV and Universal Soldier, and I don't remember more than 3 words spoken by him... "I'll break you".. haha
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    alienmisprint:

I think the fans of the actual games aren't going to like it all. That being said, it looks alot like one of Mila's older movies, Ultraviolet. I, for one, absolutely loved Ultraviolet, it is my go-to movie for when I am in the mood to just kinda zone out and watch some eye-candy. I cannot wait for this movie to come out, I am sure I'll love it.

Sorry to hi-jack..
    Man I loved Ultraviolet! Gravity defying belt, wrist computers that store guns and swords and vampires, what's not to like? And even though I'm a fan of the games, I'm still excited about seeing it, I liked the first and second movies and thought the third was so-so.

Thumbs up on the remixed A Perfect Circle song for the trailer.
  • Options
    pnaylonpnaylon Posts: 214
    YOU WILL LOSE!!!

• Options
    Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Expendables looks EPIC! Can't wait...
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    alienmisprint:

Sorry to hi-jack..
    I am a big fan of the RE games, and even though the movies deviate somewhat from the storyline I still enjoy them. So I'm looking forward to RE Afterlife.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    SWEEEEET! I grew a second pair of balls just watching the trailer. Can you imagine if chuck norris had a cameo in here...nothing could hold that level of awesome...god i cant wait for this to come out, im stoked!!!
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    pnaylon:
    YOU WILL LOSE!!!

If he dies, he dies.
  • Options
    zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Jetmech_63:
    SWEEEEET! I grew a second pair of balls just watching the trailer.
    Four balls? Take your base, sir!
  • Options
    zoom6zoom:
    Jetmech_63:
    SWEEEEET! I grew a second pair of balls just watching the trailer.
    Four balls? Take your base, sir!
    Bwaaahaahaa! Now that was funny!
  • Options
    cholmes8310:
    pnaylon:

haha. really? has he even had any speaking roles? Only things I remember him in are Rocky IV and Universal Soldier, and I don't remember more than 3 words spoken by him... "I'll break you".. haha
    Pshhh.....you forgot, he played He-Man and the Punisher, two of the manliest characters ever....
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    alienmisprint:
    cholmes8310:
    pnaylon:

Pshhh.....you forgot, he played He-Man and the Punisher, two of the manliest characters ever....

And Topgun.....
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    cholmes8310:
    pnaylon:

what did he play the Punisher in? And He-man? They made a He-man movie?
  • Options
    Jetmech_63:
    alienmisprint:
    cholmes8310:
    pnaylon:

And Topgun.....
    He wasn't in Topgun, I'm pretty sure of that. Are you confusing Dolph Lundgren with Val Kilmer maybe?
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    cholmes8310:
    Jetmech_63:
    alienmisprint:
    cholmes8310:
    pnaylon:

And Topgun.....
    He wasn't in Topgun, I'm pretty sure of that. Are you confusing Dolph Lundgren with Val Kilmer maybe?
    lol, maybe he was one of the uncredited MIG pilots. Smile [:)]
  • Options
    jlzimmermanjlzimmerman Posts: 282
    Even if it's a ****, I will see The Expendables solely on the who's who that make up this conglomerate of man awesomeness. If they were to add Van Damme, Carl Weathers, and the Predator this film would be a testosterone-filled super massive black hole of win!
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    jlzimmerman:
    Even if it's a ****, I will see The Expendables solely on the who's who that make up this conglomerate of man awesomeness. If they were to add Van Damme, Carl Weathers, and the Predator this film would be a testosterone-filled super massive black hole of win!
    Pretty much my opinion as well.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    jlzimmerman:
    Don't forget Chuck Norris...or at least his beard!
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Duder2:
    jlzimmerman:
    Don't forget Chuck Norris...or at least his beard!
    I heard Chuck Norris borrows his beard from Tim.........

True story........
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    cholmes8310:
    alienmisprint:
    cholmes8310:
    pnaylon:

what did he play the Punisher in? And He-man? They made a He-man movie?
    Wow, I think you just made me feel really old. He was He-Man in the movie "Masters of the Universe". You need to check that out man, Frank Langella is f**king harsh as Skeletor. And he was Punisher in "The Punisher". That was like 86-87 when he did He-Man, and I'm pretty sure it was 89 that Punisher came out.

Wow man, that means He-Man came out almost 25 years ago, lol. Damn, Dolph has got to be old, I haven't seen him in anything in years.