Home Cigar 101
Options

Best house blend to age?

Any thoughts on this matter? I'm looking to buy a box to keep stashed away and age for a bit while a smoke through some of my other sticks. Personally I like the BRazilian, Corojo, and Cameroon the best out of all the house blends but when it comes to aging I'm not to sure which style ages the best.

Comments

• Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    I would say that any of those house blends would age pretty well, but the brazilian label would probably be the best.. some of the milder blends dont age well because they lose a lot of their flavors since they are already pretty mild.. the brazilian or corojo would be the way to go
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    illinoisgolf99:
    I would say that any of those house blends would age pretty well, but the brazilian label would probably be the best.. some of the milder blends dont age well because they lose a lot of their flavors since they are already pretty mild.. the brazilian or corojo would be the way to go

+1
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    +2. Just opened a box of Brazilian label from 2008 and YES they do age VERY WELL !!
  • Options
    Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    I also had very good luck aging the Red label. I had 2 years on those and they were delicious.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    laker1963:
    +2. Just opened a box of Brazilian label from 2008 and YES they do age VERY WELL !!
    Is it must luv that is trying a brazilian label every 6 months to see how it fairs?
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Fourtotheflush:
    laker1963:
    Is it must luv that is trying a brazilian label every 6 months to see how it fairs?
    I could probably tell you how they change each week. I smoke a fair amount of these.