Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Acid Nasty

GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
Last night was a Drew Estate night and I gotta say the Nasty lived up to its name. Prelight aroma is heavy musk and the taste was unpleasent to say the least. I stuck with it and it actually got better but that shape really didn't seem to work as after about 5 mins the stick was really hot. I was really bumbed cause for some reason I really want to like acid but this one was really rough.

Comments

• Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Guess you can't complain it was false advertising!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Seems like they'd make good air fresheners.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Goldy:
    Last night was a Drew Estate night and I gotta say the Nasty lived up to its name. Prelight aroma is heavy musk and the taste was unpleasent to say the least. I stuck with it and it actually got better but that shape really didn't seem to work as after about 5 mins the stick was really hot. I was really bumbed cause for some reason I really want to like acid but this one was really rough.
    I had one of these a long time ago. I bought the Acid sampler and it was the last to go. The shape was why I held off. The only shape worse would be that Egg, or a footbal cigar I saw around the time of the Super Bowl.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    kaspera79:
    Goldy:
    I had one of these a long time ago. I bought the Acid sampler and it was the last to go. The shape was why I held off. The only shape worse would be that Egg, or a footbal cigar I saw around the time of the Super Bowl.

Idk why but I have an EGG Maduro just waiting for the right day.
    I hate the Acid line but the EGG is part of the Natural line so fingers crossed.