Home Cigar 101

OK all you brainiacs........

firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
I was gifted a 6 Flor De Los Reyes extra corona's a month ago. The sticker on the top is from Cigar City, Tampa Florida and it has Super bowl XXXV......2001?? Problem is, they have NEVER been humidified. So....... #1, can they be brought back from the dead. and #2, are they even worth the try? Thanks BOTL's.

Comments

• ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    no way.....crush em up and fertilize the flowers. Or, keep them as conversation pieces/props.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Agreed. Those sticks are a lost cause.
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    Or better yet, give them to someone you don't like, and tell them they are aged Cubans!

They will be sitting there preening thinking they are smoking some good s**t when in fact...it is just s**t :P
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Im pretty sure they are so dry you put a flame to one it would be like a joke exploding cigar. Hummmmmm........ ;)
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Smoke=Fire:
    Or better yet, give them to someone you don't like, and tell them they are aged Cubans!

They will be sitting there preening thinking they are smoking some good s**t when in fact...it is just s**t :P
    Yes....this is EXACTLY what you should do. Or even better still, send em to me - I have some douches I could pawn em off to, thinking they were making a killing, and you'll make some scrilla... ;-)
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Ok hays, they are yours. All I want in trade is a GOF and a box of grape swishers........ Deal??