Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I need more Gurkhas

jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
I am looking for the following Gurkha Cigars. I have a few good things to trade. If you have any of these or other rare Gurkha Cigars please PM me what you have and I will PM you back what I have to trade. There will definitely be 262 Paradigms involved. I was talking with someone here about a Gurkha trade this winter and had to put it on hold because things got rough for a while. My PM's are gone and I can't remember who you were.

Gurkha Triad
Gurkha Royal Reserve
Gurkha Ghengis Khan
Gurkha Elegance
Gurkha Status
Gurkha Archive 1887
Gurkha Assassin
Gurkha Evil

Comments

• Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Jake I don't think I have any of those but I do have quite a few Gurkha's just taking up space. Any interest in what I have?
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I bet Laker has some Gurks, might want to shoot him a PM and see if he's interested

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    Sandman1am:
    Jake I don't think I have any of those but I do have quite a few Gurkha's just taking up space. Any interest in what I have?
    If you have any you want to unload or trade let me know what you have. PM me.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey Jake, If you need some Gurkhas, check the Daily Deal Today. (Thursday) Good deal there.
  • Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    I personally don't have any of those, but I know some of my B&Ms have at least the Assassin, probably the Evil as well.

Let me know if you can't work something out and your B&Ms don't have any. I'd be happy to pick you up some and put them in the mail for a trade.

Not on good trader's list yet but I'm fine with you holding your end until mine arrived.

• Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Same here, dont have those sticks on hand, by my local BM does, if you want, i can also pick some up for you. lemme know.
  • Options
    I can get all of them except the Ghengis Khan and Triad. Anyone's B&M have those 2? Please check for me. I just want 1 or 2 of each. We can trade or I can send you cash.
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    i can check tomorrow after work. MAYBE today, but def tomorrow.
  • Options
    And I haven't seen the Royal Reserve anywhere either.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    I just started smoking gurkhas and seem to like pretty much almost all....im interested in some trades..though i dont have too much..i just started out..!
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    jsnake:
    Sandman1am:
    Jake I will hit you with a PM next week. Got a guy that is local that I'm working with that wants a few. Whatever we don't trade for are yours.
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    jsnake:
    Sandman1am:
    Jake I will hit you with a PM next week. Got a guy that is local that I'm working with that wants a few. Whatever we don't trade for are yours.
    Cool beans
  • Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Don't remember seeing any Khans or Triads, and they don't list them on their website. I'll keep an eye open for them whenever I'm in the stores.

• Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    The khans are pretty good smokes, though I do not have any anymore. I wish I knew you wanted a status, I just smoked my last one and you probably would have enjoyed it more as it was my second one. Really just a very mild smoke. The triad is a good smoke but not worth 50 to 100 bucks in my book. I did like the platinum a bit more but they are way overpriced. I can shoot you a pm on where you can get them. In fact, check your box.
  • Options
    PM replied. Thanks!
  • Options
    I just ordered a whole box of Gurkha Empire Series 1, so im looking to either sale 10 of them for 25 bucks but i would much rather do some trades...let me know guys!
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8 I might take you up on a trade and help you earn some cred here. Let me check my humidors and see what I can trade for.
  • Options
    sounds good to me!