Home General Discussion
Options

Name your Cigar

If you were to create your own cigar company and blend what would you name it.

Ill Start.

My make would be Bulldog Cigars.

My 1st cigar woudl be Spike - cuz hes my buddy thats so big and strong!

Comments

• Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Glass Avenue cause that's the name of my (future) business conglomerate.
    And we would offer nothing but glass tubos.
    The first Cigar would be called the Black Sehl and would come in a black and blue stain glass tubo and a bottle of rum in a gift set.

I've thought about it for some time now.

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    My company would be called Puff Puff Pass or Smokey Smokey and I would call my first cigar Spike!

Forto, that's funny that we would call the cigar the same. Now, I would name mine Spike for a much different reason... :-)
  • Options
    txjayhawktxjayhawk Posts: 311
    Id call it Lantana...it sounds cool and its the name of my street. First stick produced would be call "Poder Irland
  • Options
    Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    I have not really put any thought into something like this but the first line would be called The Moose Knuckle. It would be along the line of a Nub and the band would have a pic of a hot blonde in spandex shorts sporting a moose knuckle.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Goat's @ss. My market is the same as Swisher's and Black n Milds
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Well I would have to name the company Mie, and my first release would be a 9x69 maduro called the Big Diq. Our slogan would be, "Come Smoke Mie Big Diq!" I know, it's brilliant, you guys don't have to tell me! Hahaha
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Make sure you guys patent your name or it may end up in already established line after they read this thread. LOL
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine would be Richard Noggin and you will have to be a total jerk that everyone hates to smoke one.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Woodbox Cigars. Sizes would be: stick(petit corona), board(robusto), lumber(double robusto), log(torpedo), and tree(Solomon)... first blend would be the Mahogany Cabinet.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    Well I would have to name the company Mie, and my first release would be a 9x69 maduro called the Big Diq. Our slogan would be, "Come Smoke Mie Big Diq!" I know, it's brilliant, you guys don't have to tell me! Hahaha
    Sorry Puro but that is not the most ingenius marketing plan out there. I for one would never smoke a cigar by that name. I think you would be stuck with a lot of them ...." I don't understand it boss, these new Diqs only sell well in the gay communities." Pretty funny though.
  • Options
    bama3715bama3715 Posts: 89
    Company would be Red Elephant and the first cigar would be the Tradition! Oh and put me down for a box of the Moose Knuckles.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Well I'm seriously exploring a b&m concept in my favorite location in the world, as well as subsequent house blends, so it would be something along the lines of "D. Anthony's of Sausalito: Yacht Line". Sizes would numbers referring to common yacht sizes: 36 (petit corona), 45 (robusto), 58 (toro), 75 (churchill)...
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I'd probably go with a cop theme, cuz......well....... I'm a cop.

I'd call the line The Force and the various blends would reflect various units within the department. Like, for instance, I'd have a blend called The Detective's Special or The Bomb Squad or S.W.A.T. The different vitolas would be named after career ranks from patrolman up to Superintendent. The ad campaign would be pretty obvious: a bunch of studly cops smoking cigars with hot chicks hanging all over them. You know, like in real life. LOL!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    Dog rocket Cigars. Like, hey man how much did you pay for that Dog Rocket? Sizes would be named after dogs. Chihuahua to Great Dane. And I too would buy a box of Moose Knuckles also .
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    bama3715:
    Company would be Red Elephant and the first cigar would be the Tradition! Oh and put me down for a box of the Moose Knuckles.
    See, I'd do the tradition, then do the following: #13, #22, #31, #56, and #44.
  • Options
    Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    Ahhhhh hahhhhhhh.....
    I am stealing all of your names :)
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    Ahhhhh hahhhhhhh.....
    Hey Alex, you may still want to reconsider Puro's name choice, I don't think that one will get past Marketing.
  • Options
    pnaylonpnaylon Posts: 214
    I think we should have a Tim-themed cigar called "Beard Cigars." They will basically be like GOFs but infused with 200 year old scotch and they'll be blessed by the pope. Plus the wrappers and boxes will be solid gold.

• Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    pnaylon:
    I think we should have a Tim-themed cigar called "Beard Cigars." They will basically be like GOFs but infused with 200 year old scotch and they'll be blessed by the pope. Plus the wrappers and boxes will be solid gold.

And they will be priced at the same as the house blends but only available to those whom the beard deems fit.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    pnaylon:

And will include the stongest ligero known to man....Tim's beard clippings!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    kaspera79:
    Alex Svenson:
    Ahhhhh hahhhhhhh.....
    Hey Alex, you may still want to reconsider Puro's name choice, I don't think that one will get past Marketing.
    Hey, they could make them flavored and market them to women. Maybe even make the maduros a little bigger than the connies! LMFAO