Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

You are stuck....

zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
... on an island, no, not Cuba, this island has no other human life around. Food and water is plenty.

The million dollar question, you get to choose 2 different cigar brands totaling 10 boxes (200 cigars), which ones you taking with you and how many of each?

go have a cigar and think about it...

Comments

• Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    zeebra:
    ... on an island, no, not Cuba, this island has no other human life around. Food and water is plenty.

The million dollar question, you get to choose 2 different cigar brands totaling 10 boxes (200 cigars), which ones you taking with you and how many of each?

Hey bud. I would delete this one and post it on the general discussion. You'll get more answers.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    thanks, wrong forum.

not letting me delete, only a MOD can move it.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:

Padilla Signature 1932 Lancero (100) Partagas serie D #4 Habana. (100) My two top favorites right now.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Opus x and Anejo
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    CAO America and RP Decade
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I'll just take 10 boxes of LFD Cameroon Cabinet #1. Sure it's 500 cigars, but hey, this is my fantasy. :)
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I would say RyJ Reserva Real and RP Decade Torpedo half and half.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Fourtotheflush:
    I would say RyJ Reserva Real and RP Decade Torpedo half and half.
    ahhh, glad to see you took to the RyJ RR...

Me, it'd be MOW Ruination and Perdomo Edicion de Silvio... 5 of each
  • Options
    Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    AF Casa Fuente and Opus X....not to be a fuente ****, but if I could only smoke two cigars for a while, thats what it would be.
  • Options
    pnaylonpnaylon Posts: 214
    CAO America and Oliveros LTD
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    For me it would be 5 boxes of Cusano 18 Paired Maduro Churchills and 5 boxes of Perdomo La Tradicion Cabinet Series Churchills.. witness heaven
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    5 boxes Padron 1964 Anniversary Maduro Exclusivo

5 boxes Man O War Ruination Belicoso

I thought about that one for a while... It was a really hard decision and I am still not 100% sure what I would take. Maybe I should take some HMR's because I would definitely want to get drunk, and if I was able to get drunk from smoking a cigar this is certainly the one that would do it!