Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Always Call Dig Alert

Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
24 pair phone line is not pretty inside. -.-

Comments

• Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    ROTFL. Yup... and thats one of the smaller cables you could have hit too.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Wow sorry bro....
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I hit a pvc water main to a house once... After I called in the hole location. The pipe was actually laid wrong. I still had to fix it, after I drained the hole.
  • Options
    Also, when you get that warm fluffy feeling like someone is blowing smoke up your ***? That's your warning signal. -.-

Me, before I pulled a 1 1'2" irrigation line: "So, you called dig alert, right?"

Boss: "You're good! Go ahead, they're deep anyway."

Me, with a warning light going off in my head: "Ooookay"

Office worker who comes out to me after my last main pull: "Hey! The phones and computers for the District are down"

Me: "FARG!!!"

Not only that, but it was buried 3.5 inches deep. Some overachievers there :P

Could have been worse though. I could have hit a buried power main and been a 5'8" nubstand :P
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Smoke=Fire:
    Also, when you get that warm fluffy feeling like someone is blowing smoke up your ***? That's your warning signal. -.-

Me, before I pulled a 1 1'2" irrigation line: "So, you called dig alert, right?"

Office worker who comes out to me after my last main pull: "Hey! The phones and computers for the District are down"

Could have been worse though. I could have hit a buried power main and been a 5'8" nubstand :P
    at least it was your boss's fault and not yours...
  • Options
    Alex Williams:
    Smoke=Fire:

True...but tell me, when was the last time you saw *** roll uphill? ;)
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Smoke=Fire:
    Alex Williams:
    Smoke=Fire:

True...but tell me, when was the last time you saw *** roll uphill? ;)
    Seems to be how congress works, we elect them, are above them, and always get s h I t on...
  • Options
    Thanks for the new sig!
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Smoke=Fire:
    Could have been worse though. I could have hit a buried power main and been a 5'8" nubstand
    LMFAO
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    jhunter127:
    Thanks for the new sig!
    LOL...enjoy!