Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Stradivarius

Has anyone smoked these?  I searched through the reviews and did not see any.  I have 4 of these sitting in my humidor waiting to be aged a bit longer (only been in there a month), but I was thinking of breaking these out for my buddy's birthday a little later this month.  I am trying to decide between these and the Cohibas I have sitting there.

Ben

Comments

• Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    I haven't had one, but I've got a couple sitting in my humi, now, courtesy of Goldy.
  • Options
    GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I have had one and it just didn't really do much for me. I dont think I was in a mild mood that night so that might be the reason. Urbi, those have about 18 months on them by the way.
  • Options
    poypoykingpoypoyking Posts: 55
    I would not have bought these except it was part of a bundle that I could not pass up.  They have a little too high of a price tag for me except for very special occasions.
  • Options
    Woo Hoo, another MN guy! Where abouts are you from in Mpls?
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Goldy:
    I have had one and it just didn't really do much for me. I dont think I was in a mild mood that night so that might be the reason. Urbi, those have about 18 months on them by the way.
    Excellent, Smithers.
  • Options
    poypoykingpoypoyking Posts: 55
    Hey Goldy, I actually live in Columbia Heights. Whereabouts are you located?
  • Options
    Ha, I used to play pool at Jimmys in Heights. PM sent