Home General Discussion
Options

PM In Your Inbox

Comments

• Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Bumpy.
    SWEET!! Someone knows how to work the search thing!
    Thanks bro!
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    0patience:
    Rain:
    Bumpy.
    Thanks bro!
    Actually, can everyone just commit to checking their pm's when they log on instead of checking the pm thread to see if someone pm'ed you? Wouldn't that make a lot more sense? I've always thought these threads were rather unnecessary. That said, feel free to do whatever you like :)
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    0patience:
    Rain:
    Bumpy.
    Thanks bro!
    Actually, can everyone just commit to checking their pm's when they log on instead of checking the pm thread to see if someone pm'ed you? Wouldn't that make a lot more sense? I've always thought these threads were rather unnecessary. That said, feel free to do whatever you like :)
    Yes, that makes waaay to much sense, way to easy, nope can't go there!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    0patience:
    Rain:
    Bumpy.
    Thanks bro!
    So...how do you feel about the fluff thread? Word game? Beer? I hate?
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    SleevePlz:
    0patience:
    Rain:
    Bumpy.
    Thanks bro!
    My point is that you could check your pm's or you could check the thread that "might" tell you that you have a pm and then check your pm's. If you guys like that extra step, knock yourself out. Every other thread serves a unique purpose, whether it is informative or entertainment. Again, do what you want. I just thought I'd share my views.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    bearbbearb Posts: 1,128 ✭✭✭
    Rain:
    SleevePlz:
    0patience:
    Rain:
    Bumpy.
    Thanks bro!
    Each to their own, but quality over quantity is preferred by me, and many others on here. Nothing personal, but as Tony said above, `do whatever you like :)`... but honestly, 4635 posts in 16 months works out to almost 10 per DAY! How do you have time to use twitter, FB and even text. ;)
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    I'm actually so lazy...though I like to call it tech savy...that, since I never close my browser....I have 2 tabs for Ccom open. First is the boards, 2nd is my pm's. I even have the PM tab set to refresh itself every so often.
  • Options
    bearb:
    Rain:
    SleevePlz:
    0patience:
    Rain:
    Bumpy.
    Thanks bro!
    Each to their own, but quality over quantity is preferred by me, and many others on here. Nothing personal, but as Tony said above, `do whatever you like :)`... but honestly, 4635 posts in 16 months works out to almost 10 per DAY! How do you have time to use twitter, FB and even text. ;)
    I don't have a FB or twitter :(Trolling IS hard work though, it keeps me busy ;)
  • Options
    Rain:
    bearb:
    Rain:
    SleevePlz:
    0patience:
    Rain:
    Bumpy.
    Thanks bro!
    I don't have a FB or twitter :(Trolling IS hard work though, it keeps me busy ;)
    We're 2 days into 2014...you can't claim that title yet. and NO you can't use the fiscal year either!
  • Options
    But Ken Light said I could! Stop making me post.
  • Options
    Rain:
    1: I make you do nothing!
    2: He does not have the power to make those decisions!
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    New Boots:
    Rain:
    Don't I though? Don't I? Oh...I don't? Well this is embarrassing.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    Still love ya.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what? So what if I or anybody else wants to get a nacho recipe from somebody before the nacho place closes for the day? So what if I post a thread with their name up there REAL BIG. “Hey DUDE. Check your in-box please.” So freakin' what? And as long as a bunch of people don't turn it into a conversation thread it gets relegated to page two or three pretty quickly. See? No big freakin' deal in my humble opinion.
  • Options
    Bob Luken:
    So what? So what if I or anybody else wants to get a nacho recipe from somebody before the nacho place closes for the day? So what if I post a thread with their name up there REAL BIG. “Hey DUDE. Check your in-box please.” So freakin' what? And as long as a bunch of people don't turn it into a conversation thread it gets relegated to page two or three pretty quickly. See? No big freakin' deal in my humble opinion.
    You have too many posts ;)I agree, I spend a ton of time in NCR, bombing noobs and overall just posting stuff that does not matter. At the end of the day, I don't think 99% of people care. Post count does not signify how important you are. Nor is having "too many" or "too few" an issue. Post if you want to post. If you like the forum, stay. If you don't like it, go. The forum will keep going.Whoa, that is deep.
  • Options
    Ken Light:
    New Boots:
    Rain:
    Don't I though? Don't I? Oh...I don't? Well this is embarrassing.
    then again, do I have the power to say who has the power?
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Bob Luken:
    You have too many posts ;)I agree, I spend a ton of time in NCR, bombing noobs and overall just posting stuff that does not matter. At the end of the day, I don't think 99% of people care. Post count does not signify how important you are. Nor is having "too many" or "too few" an issue. Post if you want to post. If you like the forum, stay. If you don't like it, go. The forum will keep going.Whoa, that is deep.
    Gettin' deep alright. Lemme get my rubber boots on.
  • Options
    For the record, i need to apologize. I re-read what i posted, and am sorry. I did not mean to offend, whether I did or not... What I have realized, is that this place has changed a lot of the last few years (some things much better, others not so much so); as well as how people communicate within it. As was so nicely stated...this place will go on with or without any one of us..and for that I am grateful. Long before I even joined here many years ago....i read, and read and read and read...then when i finally considered myself worthy, I joined..and i posted some comments, only where i thought i could add my opinion or some other angle. And now, for the last few years...i post reasonably infrequently again for whatever reasons. Sorry if i was judgmental in my comments on the posting habits of others...as it was wrong of me. Each to their own: +1, +1001, + ;)
  • Options
    Randy, PM in your inbox! ;)
  • Options
    bearb:
    All good bro :)
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    bearb:
    Hey now, quit using posts for their intended purpose. I'm liable to get less confused.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    ddubridgeddubridge Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭
    Gray4lines. Do it!
  • Options
    No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Randy!
  • Options
    Doneski.
  • Options
    0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you checked yours?
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Pm sir.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pm out to Walt basil
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    twistedstem:
    Pm out to Walt basil
    Gotcha bro... replied
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    If anyone has a means to contact him other than here... would appreciate the help. I've got something he wanted.
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    PM