Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

im trying to get 3 guys together to buy boxs of 20 to split...honest guys

or 4 guys...we all know boxs can be cheaper then anything else...so here is what i figured...we get 3 or 4 guys together...we chat a few weeks make sure we are comfortable together...maybe pass a few sticks between us...see if our tastes mactch together...then maybe we start throwing suggestions out there for boxs....im just getting into them...dont want to drop to much money( to late) but currently i like RP and Gurkhas...im down for trying pretty much anything though....lately i tend to like conneticuts but normally dig maduros...as for size, im game for anything but always a good churchill is nice for me...

if a box is lets just say 60 bucks...with 4 guys and shipping(to one persons house), thats 22 bucks each, then 5 bucks ground shipping (per person to their house), thats still only 27 bucks for 5 cigars...which isnt bad...

i honestly want good sincere people...let me know what everyone thinks...

Comments

• Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    I would try building up your status on the forums. No one would do a box split with someone they know nothing about. Stick around and work your way into all the games and such. Welcome!!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to spend time on the forum before you jump with both feet. We all know how exciting it can get and how bad you want to get going but you need to earn some rep and make friends first.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048

sounds great...ill get started then!

• Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    LMAO....I'm such a douche. I read this thread through before I even noticed who was really posting this. Guys, this is my buddy Joey - he lives in town near me, and we hang out pretty much every day. I hope he continues to hang on Ccom, cuz we're pretty much awesome around here, but either way he's a legit dude.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    thanks David! I swear im here for good now and not just the occasional drop in!
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Hays:
    LMAO....I'm such a douche. I read this thread through before I even noticed who was really posting this. Guys, this is my buddy Joey - he lives in town near me, and we hang out pretty much every day. I hope he continues to hang on Ccom, cuz we're pretty much awesome around here, but either way he's a legit dude.

I fear the SNiper is Involved!
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    thanks David! I swear im here for good now and not just the occasional drop in!
    who is david?? are you talkin about the big dominatrix closet freak known as hays??? haha but seriously bro, stick around!!!
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Joeyjoe21_8:

or 4 guys...we all know boxs can be cheaper then anything else...so here is what i figured...we get 3 or 4 guys together...we chat a few weeks make sure we are comfortable together...maybe pass a few sticks between us...see if our tastes mactch together...then maybe we start throwing suggestions out there for boxs....im just getting into them...dont want to drop to much money( to late) but currently i like RP and Gurkhas...im down for trying pretty much anything though....lately i tend to like conneticuts but normally dig maduros...as for size, im game for anything but always a good churchill is nice for me...

if a box is lets just say 60 bucks...with 4 guys and shipping(to one persons house), thats 22 bucks each, then 5 bucks ground shipping (per person to their house), thats still only 27 bucks for 5 cigars...which isnt bad...

i honestly want good sincere people...let me know what everyone thinks...

Welcome aboard Joeyjoe. After a time here I am sure many will offer to do box splits with you. I might want you to prove your math skills a little better before I jump on, but that can be worked out too. LMAO.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to ccom bro! Nothin but a great bunch of guys here that love to smoke cigars!

Been very helpful to me
  • Options
    Everyone cracks me up here! yea hays is a big dominatrix closet freak! lol..but thanks for the welcome! many years to come, and many sticks to smoke, but many more to pass around with friends!
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Any friend of Hays is a closet dominatrix friends of ours!
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Welcome Joey. It's all about the relationship. I am just beginning to receive and give. Have not been here that long but long enough to feel comfortable. Your endorsement by Hays certainly gives you legitimacy. Again Welcome! And have fun!
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Iam not so sure about this ................... I mean come on ..................... Hays is kind of a shady individual .... he is always like " oh yeah I know him i can vouch for him " ....... And he is done this numerous times and we all know that Hays really doesnt have this many friends ...... are you just trying to make yourself look popular Hays ....... Inquiring minds want to know ................. lol ..................... Depending on what type of box we are talking i may be in ..................... Hit me up
  • Options
    badge54fdbadge54fd Posts: 241
    Greetings and salutations. Welcome aboard
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    kingjk729:
    Iam not so sure about this ................... I mean come on ..................... Hays is kind of a shady individual .... he is always like " oh yeah I know him i can vouch for him " ....... And he is done this numerous times and we all know that Hays really doesnt have this many friends ...... are you just trying to make yourself look popular Hays ....... Inquiring minds want to know ................. lol ..................... Depending on what type of box we are talking i may be in ..................... Hit me up
    Hey King...remind me one these days of that thing I need to do... you know, kill you? ;-)
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Hey bro ....... can we put that one on the back burner for I dont know 36 years ...... just til iam 70 then i'll probably be an old curmudgeon by then!!