Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Padilla Miami

I have too many and would offer bout 15 of various sizes ( no robustos) mostly toros for something else. Can be a combination of Camacho corojo, dilplomas, Oliva V, Cuban classic, LFD double ligero, tats...

I am not looking for a cigar for cigar trade. Just similar value. 5 red Tubo Tats for the 15 would work. :) I am open - shoot me a PM if anyone has any interest.

Comments

• Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Havent seen you round in a while tumbler -- good to see your back.
  • Options
    TumblerTumbler Posts: 338 ✭✭
    I have been crazy busy... I do stop and peek at what's up - Just don't have time to pull up a chair... :)
  • Options
    So much for the Padilla whores out there... :)
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    I'd like some miamis since i missed the DD ............... but dont have what you are looking for tumbler ...... you looking for anything else
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    I would LOVE to get my hands on some Miami's, but I have nothing to trade... :-(
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    I had actually tried to buy u a couple different ones the other day but lost the bids...sorry friend! lol
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    I had actually tried to buy u a couple different ones the other day but lost the bids...sorry friend! lol
    Oh you joeish bahstid

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    I like the full body stuff as mine were examples. Medium body - I like the Alex Bradley Temest. I had a few sun grown by RP I didn't think were too bad. Whacha got my friend?
  • Options
    hays - I could hit you up with my players at the moment - you could **** their development and I could grab a draft pick or two later later. No worries mate. :) we got some reputable people here. Wait - They didn't all vouch for you - I heard some grumblin in the back - :)

shoot your addy - if you would like I will get some out.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    pm sent
  • Options
    responded
  • Options
    Tumbler, you totally lost me brother - was that sports talk? Lol

• Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Hays:
    dude that was soooo confusing!
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    PM sent.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    Hays:
    dude that was soooo confusing!
    I followed, but I am kinda weird I guess so maybe that helped...