Home Ratings & Reviews

Gran Habano Vintage 2002

So I picked up a sampler and a few singles from Ccom recently, so I thought I would give the Gran Habano Vintage 2002 a shot from Ccom's aging room... Just had the Gran Habano, very nice flavors, not as complex as some of the priceier sticks, but I was very impressed... The construction was flawless, the draw and burn were excellent. Smoked all the way to the nub with even burn the entire time, had to force the ash off at about 1.5 inches so it wouldnt fall off in my lap! Great smoke for the $3.32 per stick price in the aging room! Has anyone had the same good luck as me?

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Dude I might have to try these...

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These things are fantastic. Tons of smoke and an amazing price. Looking forward to the Aztec maduro coming out.
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    jsnake:
    These things are fantastic. Tons of smoke and an amazing price. Looking forward to the Aztec maduro coming out.

+1 Had the original #5, very good. Had to try 2002 just a bit better. I also have a buddy who swears by the GAR and 3siglos. Looking forward to that maduro myself
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    i did a split on these with txjayhawk and i forgot to update my shipping addy in paypal. tbey got delivered to my old house 3.5 hours away. my fault of course but damn. with all these reviews i hope they make their way here as i am really looking forward to these
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    I just put a few in my cart to remember to order them next time. At that price they seem worth having a few of around!
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I'm glad to see all the praise for this stick! I just got one in a bomb from Alex and can't wait to try it now! I'll let it rest in the humi for a while, but I will be looking forward to this one more than I already was!
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    i have two of these coming my way next week and looking forward to it....i had the #3 the other day(i believe that was the one i had) and it was pretty good...
  • txjayhawktxjayhawk Posts: 311
    dennisking:
    i did a split on these with txjayhawk and i forgot to update my shipping addy in paypal. tbey got delivered to my old house 3.5 hours away. my fault of course but damn. with all these reviews i hope they make their way here as i am really looking forward to these
    I hope they get there, too man!! Because these reveiws are spot on. To me, they have a little coco hint all the way thru and it intensifies as you get to the nub. Great stick.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I had one of these and commented on it a while back. I was just okay with it. It was a pleasant smoke, but I wasn't "loving" it. It was a little on the bland side, flavor wise. But as far as construction, burn and smoke out put..... no complaints.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    I told ya all ! These things are great for the price. I order a few every time I order something from ccom
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    ThinBluLine06:
    So I picked up a sampler and a few singles from Ccom recently, so I thought I would give the Gran Habano Vintage 2002 a shot from Ccom's aging room... Just had the Gran Habano, very nice flavors, not as complex as some of the priceier sticks, but I was very impressed... The construction was flawless, the draw and burn were excellent. Smoked all the way to the nub with even burn the entire time, had to force the ash off at about 1.5 inches so it wouldnt fall off in my lap! Great smoke for the $3.32 per stick price in the aging room! Has anyone had the same good luck as me?

I have not found a Gran Habano I dont Like.... Great Burn, Solid Cigar with good smoke and fantastic Flavors! My Go to Cigar at the B&M Herfs!
  • Love the Gran Habano Vintage 2002, had my first one last week and was really happy with how good a smoke it was.