Home General Discussion
Options

Happy Birthday Laker

denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
you mentioned it was your birthday in the "what are you smoking tonight" post so Happy Birthday Laker. Here's to another fine year of cigars, good times, and arguing about social programs (all in good fun of course)

Comments

• Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Happy birthday Dougie!! Be sure to blow out your mail box...ahem...i mean candles :)
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Don't know you yet, but still have a happy birthday.
  • Options
    TheShaunTheShaun Posts: 425
    Happy birthday Doug!
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Well happy birthday Doug!
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Happy Birthday Doug! Let us know how you like that GOF brother, and anything else you smoked.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Happy birthday old-timer. Have a great one.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    happy birthday Doug
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Happy birthday!
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Happy birthday bro! Have a good one and smoke a good one!
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Happy B-day, Doug!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great one.
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    HAppy birthday man!
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday Laker .............. Hope ya had some stellar sticks
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    Happy birthday laker! It's been great getting to know you on the forums!
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Happy birthday doogie! Hope that GoF treated ya well!
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Hey guys THANKS !!

I appreciate the wishes. I did enjoy the GOF even tho I dropped the effing thing and wrecked the wrapper. Thing looked like one of the cartoon cigars that explode, lmao... but it still tasted great.

I decided after that one that I would NOT fire up any more super premmies for my B' day so I just stuck with a Series 68 and a Sol Cubano CC,
    <BR?Great day, nice weather and a fine cigar (sort of) .
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    Hey guys THANKS !!

I appreciate the wishes. I did enjoy the GOF even tho I dropped the effing thing and wrecked the wrapper. Thing looked like one of the cartoon cigars that explode, lmao... but it still tasted great.

I decided after that one that I would NOT fire up any more super premmies for my B' day so I just stuck with a Series 68 and a Sol Cubano CC,
    As we get older, we lose our coordination... Happy Birthday from another of the more "mature" Brothers.

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    YankeeMan:
    laker1963:
    Hey guys THANKS !!

As we get older, we lose our coordination... Happy Birthday from another of the more "mature" Brothers.

LMAO . Tell me about it. My neighbour next door who just retired last year has spent 2 or 3 days looking for some window screens he put away for later use in his greenhouse.

Yesterday he leans over the fence. laughing and tells me "don't worry, your day is coming". I asked what that meant and he told me that after discussing it for the umpteenth time with the wife they solved the screen mystery. Turns out, there was only one window that actually had a screen, and whne he put it away he assumed that the other must have had screens as well and so they MUST be missing.

It took him to go and look at the spaces the windows came from to discover there wasn't any hardware to hang the screens, and then he made his discovery... the other three windows NEVER had screens in them in the first place. This is a house he has lived in for over 30 years ! ROFLMAO. At least I'm not that bad yet.