Home General Discussion
Options

"dirtylips" ***TROLL ALERT***

lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
I believe the forum has become infested with a new troll. This one's a nasty breed. It might be a 12 year old pimple faced geek playing with mommy and daddy's computer....... the worst kind.

Whenever you see Mr or Ms "dirtylips" posting trash, be sure to report it to the folks at Ccom. One of the reasons I enjoy this forum the most is the lack of trolls that come on here. Let's keep it that way, huh?
Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..

Comments

• Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Sheesh, I'm seeing more and more trolls today. Another one I noticed is "smith001". What gives Ccom? Is this a regular thing that I've never noticed, or has there been a recent spike in offenders?
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    lilwing88:
    I believe the forum has become infested with a new troll. This one's a nasty breed. It might be a 12 year old pimple faced geek playing with mommy and daddy's computer....... the worst kind.

Whenever you see Mr or Ms "dirtylips" posting trash, be sure to report it to the folks at Ccom. One of the reasons I enjoy this forum the most is the lack of trolls that come on here. Let's keep it that way, huh?
    The moderators took down some of his/her nasty posts. I think CCOM is doing a good job of taking care of the Trolls when we report them. I like this board because everyone is for the most part pretty civil with each other. While some are demented and strange, all fun and games are just that.

I wouldn't spend so much time on here if it wasn't something that I enjoyed doing. If I wanted to hear and see nasty things I would go to work. I want to take the time to thank all the BOTL on here for making this a great place to visit. Lets keep it that way and either let the Trolls threads die or report them.
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    lilwing88:

It's JWB with another screen name. He already started talking trash about Jozer in another thread... Just ignore him and report him to Ccom and he will be gone again for another month or two...
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    I cant believe some of the Internet Idiots, Iam sure there are alot more places that are m or suited for Creeps like that to hang out Whackin it.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    lilwing88:
    Sheesh, I'm seeing more and more trolls today. Another one I noticed is "smith001". What gives Ccom? Is this a regular thing that I've never noticed, or has there been a recent spike in offenders?
    ccom has no control over whether new trolls create new accounts. They do their best to take care of them when they do happen, and that's what matters. There have been previous trolls that have been a minor nuisance - just ignore them and report them. Feeding them by making fun of them or responding to them only encourages them to continue posting.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Trolls should make like a tree... And get the fu.ck outta here!!
  • Options
    brainfrzbrainfrz Posts: 73
    image Sorry, whenever I think of trolls I always think of this. haha...
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    LMAO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Thanks for the warning guys
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    brainfrz:

Sick But for some Reason I Like it.... Not a Big fan of the word retarded........ It is Definatley Politically incorrect.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    Redtailhawkoz:
    brainfrz:

Sick But for some Reason I Like it.... Not a Big fan of the word retarded........ It is Definatley Politically incorrect.
    I don't believe in politically correct :D
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    dam.n dirty troll....
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
  • Options
    gdsim1gdsim1 Posts: 213
    PuroFreak:
    lilwing88:

It's JWB with another screen name. He already started talking trash about Jozer in another thread... Just ignore him and report him to Ccom and he will be gone again for another month or two...
    As if we needed any MORE proof this individual is an @sshat - if you're gonna mess with someone, why in the WORLD would it be jozer??? You've gotta be a special category of d!ck to not get along with jozer, dont you?

• Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lilwing88:

aah!, thank you, this explains so much. Glad to know there's a method for dealing with these, Trolls. Funny, as an RN I'm kind of used to trolls, 10 years in ER and you meet more than your share. Thanks for the heads up.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    j0zer sux!!!

:)
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Lasabar:
    j0zer sux!!!

:)
    lol, thanks bud. Big Smile [:D]