Home Ratings & Reviews

Forum Blend AAA Maduro

lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
I nervously smoked this one today. I say "nervously" because it's the only one I had, that I came across by luck. Also, Alex reported that production of more Forum Blends has hit a bump in the road. But I couldn't stare at it any longer, so I lit it up.

It was a little harsh at first, which made me a little worried cuz I really wanted to like it. But after about a half inch it really came together. This is a pretty powerful maduro. Lots of intense flavors. Spice, coffee, leather with some earthiness. It did however leave the back of my throat a little dry, but not too much. Burn was razor sharp. Draw was perfect with lots of smoke out put. I'm kind of regretting smoking this one in the afternoon. It would of paired nicely with a glass of scotch after a big steak dinner. A very meaty intense maduro.

Needless to say, I can't wait for the next production of Forum Blends. The natural and sumatran sound delicious as well.
Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i dont think the maduro is being made.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    Awwww turds.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    kuzi16:
    Awwww turds.
    thats what i said
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    kuzi16:
    lilwing88:
    kuzi16:
    Awwww turds.
    thats what i said
    Yeah, sad right? But the sumatra is also fantastic. I have one of each left. With all the talk of them lately, I want to get to them this week.