Home Ratings & Reviews

Nestor Miranda Selection Dominicano Oscuro Robusto Grande

Nestor Miranda Selection Dominicano Oscuro Robusto Grande - 5.5 X 54. Wrapper - Dominican Oscuro, Binder - Nicargua, Filler - Nicaragua. This is a very well balanced and complex cigar that is slightly to the right of medium bodied. Initial taste of dry oak & leather which quickly becomes a sweet cream, leather, oak and an underlying spice. As I continued through the cigar, flavors of sweet cream, leather, spice and oak remained but now I was getting some notes of nuts as well. The last third revealed even more complexity. In addtion to the sweet cream, leather, oak & the underlying spice, I also noticed a consistent earthiness and some notes of vanilla every now and then. Slight hint of rum flavor as well. Long finish after each draw of sweet cream and leather. Construction & burn were good - the wrapper did get a slight crack towards the end and the burn had to be corrected twice, but that was it. The draw however, was perfect. Price point on this vitola is approx. $7.50. I have to say that this is another fantastic, complex and well balanced Nestor Miranda cigar that I once again have to recommend trying.

Comments

• lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    +1. I had the 6 x 60 vitola and it was excellent, as well.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Sounds delicious.

Scott, I know I have posted this link for you before, but just so you have it again HTML formatting
    Line breaks are your friend, and make it easier for everyone to read what you type.