Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Xikar HC Series Criollo Lonsdale Cigar Review Video

image This 6

Comments

• Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Great review as always Bryan. Thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    Seems like lots of Criollo sticks have that pigtail. Anybody have info on why that is?
  • Options
    docbp87:
    Great review as always Bryan. Thanks for sharing.

Forgot to add thanks to my post. Might have to look for these...
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    So this is the one that's supposed to be the same as the Defiance, right? I still haven't gotten to try this stick, lol.
  • Options
    kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
    Yes
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    This seems like my kind of smoke! Whats the price point like on these?
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    The HC Series is always one of those I've wanted to try. Sounds like it was a great stick - glad you reviewed this one. Thanks!
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    So this is the one that's supposed to be the same as the Defiance, right? I still haven't gotten to try this stick, lol.

Had a few of the defiance around, as I recall pretty good smoke. Didn't know this was the same stick. Might have to do some digging, could be 1 left...

• Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I have exactly four Defiance left, I really want to try the HC's, but they don't carry them around here. I'm sure at some point I'll pick a couple up.
  • Options
    kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
    I believe prices are about $6-7
  • Options
    Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    Just throwing it out there....I have a box of the Xicar HC conn. and really like them. After reading this review, Id really like to try these criollos.....they sound great. If anyone out theres got a box of the HC Criollo and wants to try the conn. I would be down for a 5er trade or something. Let me know.