Home General Discussion
Options

Padron cigars

bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
I recently 'discovered' Padron's regular "Brown Label" line, and I have to say....... I think I've found my new favorite cigar. I like their blending style, and I like how it remains consistent throughout the sizes so that you get different flavors in each size. Anyone else really love Padrons?

Comments

• Options
    txjayhawktxjayhawk Posts: 311
    dont think I have even touched that brand...maight have to hit up a couple this weekend.
  • Options
    ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    ME ME MEEEEEEE!!!! haha yes I have yet to have a padron that wasn't above an 8 out of 10 rating. Now I haven't had every single size or blend, but I have smoked about 70% of their current line and loved them all. I wish CCOM would give us a daily deal on their regular line! hint hint!!
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    The Padron 2000 maduro is a great smoke. I can see a lot of aging potential in that stick.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    bacon.jay:
    I recently 'discovered' Padron's regular "Brown Label" line, and I have to say....... I think I've found my new favorite cigar. I like their blending style, and I like how it remains consistent throughout the sizes so that you get different flavors in each size. Anyone else really love Padrons?

Ive been Smoking these up for a Long time... GREAT SMOKE and Reasonable ... I Love them!
    Plus when you give one to a friend who may smoke occasionaly but doesnt know much and he gets a Padron it makes them feel Special ! :)
  • Options
    sightunseen:
    The Padron 2000 maduro is a great smoke. I can see a lot of aging potential in that stick.

I've only ever had the natural because the shop I've gotten them from doesn't carry the maduro. *sadface*

• Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    ive got a padron resting, cant wait to try it
  • Options
    coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    where do you get a Padron Brown label?
  • Options
    It's just their regular line, you can get them a lot of different places. Lots of B&Ms carry them, and Ccom has them all in their 'Brands' list, look for just "Padron".

If you call up The Beard or Andrew or any of the other guys there, they'd probably be more than willing to get you a great deal on a variety size sampler.

• Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I love the standard padron line. I havent had any of their special releases. I have one resting here and am waiting for a special occasion to fire it up.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Go here Padron. They are a great smoke and a reasonable price.
  • Options
    SquatchitoSquatchito Posts: 41
    Actually smoking a #4000 right now. I have just recently started to get into cigars more seriously, and of the few I have had thus far the Padrons have been my favorites.
  • Options
    Squatchito:
    Actually smoking a #4000 right now. I have just recently started to get into cigars more seriously, and of the few I have had thus far the Padrons have been my favorites.
    Welcome, new guy! Please send me a #4000 as the entry fee to this forum. ;)
  • Options
    TatuajeVI:
    Squatchito:
    My apologies, for it is the only one I had.
  • Options
    Squatchito:
    TatuajeVI:
    Squatchito:
    boo hiss!

Welcome - hope you stick around and enjoy this great community!
  • Options
    TatuajeVI:
    Squatchito:
    TatuajeVI:
    Squatchito:
    boo hiss!

Welcome - hope you stick around and enjoy this great community!
    Many thanks, I am sure I will.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    TatuajeVI:
    Way to go Phil show the new guy and everyone else on here a link that CCOM is either sold out or has stuff on back order. Great way to get peoples hopes up! Man talk about a let down. Wawawaaaaaaaaa!

Welcome new guy stick around and don't pay any attention to Tat he means good but is usually a week short and a penny late.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I love Padron's cigars, I have had all of their brown label line, and a few 1964s. I also just bought a box of their Family Reserves, I can't wait to try one of these smokes.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    They might be my favorites these days. When I think of Padron I always thought of super-premiums, so I was surprised to see that their regular line wasn't that expensive. I've had a few 1964's that were some of the best cigars I've ever had, and I have a box of the 80th Anniversary that I haven't opened yet. I'm halfway through a box of 3000's and each one has been fantastic.
  • Options
    Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    Sandman1am:
    TatuajeVI:
    Way to go Phil show the new guy and everyone else on here a link that CCOM is either sold out or has stuff on back order. Great way to get peoples hopes up! Man talk about a let down. Wawawaaaaaaaaa!

Welcome new guy stick around and don't pay any attention to Tat he means good but is usually a week short and a penny late.
    I found this out earlier today. I had a 3000 Maduro last night and was looking to get a box but just my luck sold out. You can still get the singles if you want to go that rout. That was going to be my first box purchase but I guess it will have to wait.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I do enjoy the regular Padron Maduros. One of my buddies back in Hawaii smoked them (different sizes) almost exclusively.
  • Options
    ironhorseironhorse Posts: 469
    Unthought_Known:
    They might be my favorites these days. When I think of Padron I always thought of super-premiums, so I was surprised to see that their regular line wasn't that expensive. I've had a few 1964's that were some of the best cigars I've ever had, and I have a box of the 80th Anniversary that I haven't opened yet. I'm halfway through a box of 3000's and each one has been fantastic.
    wow, a box of 80th's. I would do bad things to get my hands on one of those. Best cigar I ever had.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    The 3000's are a good weekly smoke