Home General Discussion

Cain Tour stopping in/near MA

Not sure if anyone else is interested (but I'm betting some people are), but the Cain Tour is making stops in Cambridge, Ma tomorrow, 4/16, and Groton, CT on 5/1. Think I'm going to the one on 5/1 in CT. Anyone else interested in possibly going?

Comments

• Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    pm incoming.
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    cholmes8310:
    Not sure if anyone else is interested (but I'm betting some people are), but the Cain Tour is making stops in Cambridge, Ma tomorrow, 4/16, and Groton, CT on 5/1. Think I'm going to the one on 5/1 in CT. Anyone else interested in possibly going?
    Where in Cambridge Ma. ? Please. I'm thinking about going tomorrow (thanks to you letting me know).
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    KCW:
    cholmes8310:
    Where in Cambridge Ma. ? Please. I'm thinking about going tomorrow (thanks to you letting me know).
    pm to ya
    Alex Williams:
    pm incoming.
    repliedified
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    any chance of it coming down south or did I miss that already?
    Hayblet:
    any chance of it coming down south or did I miss that already?
    there's 50 dates. I know VA was on there. I think the site is down right now, as I can't find it? If I find the site link again tonight, I'll post it. You can check event calendar, and it shows you every place it'll be.

edit... found it

www.caincigars.com. chose Cain, then select events.
    cholmes8310:
    KCW:
    cholmes8310:
    pm to ya
    Thank you.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    so on the Nub side of the site they show a Cain F Nub... wonder how long till Ccom gets something like thet
    Hayblet:
    so on the Nub side of the site they show a Cain F Nub... wonder how long till Ccom gets something like thet
    They're not according to the site. It's a special available only at these events. HOPEFULLY, they do well enough at the events that they do get made permanently, but I'm gonna get mine at an event just in case.
    cholmes8310:
    Hayblet:
    They're not according to the site. It's a special available only at these events. HOPEFULLY, they do well enough at the events that they do get made permanently, but I'm gonna get mine at an event just in case.
    Went to the "Event" today in Cambridge. Got there about 2:00 (It was from 1:00-5:00). It was The B&M Owner, The Oliva Rep., an 80 something year old gentleman and myself. I saw Oliva "V" displayed, some Nubs, And no Cain. No Cain F Nub by the way either. The prices were only a little better than what you get on this site but you also have to take into account there is a 6.25% Sales Tax & a 30% Tobacco tax in Ma.
    KCW:
    cholmes8310:
    Hayblet:
    Went to the "Event" today in Cambridge. Got there about 2:00 (It was from 1:00-5:00). It was The B&M Owner, The Oliva Rep., an 80 something year old gentleman and myself. I saw Oliva "V" displayed, some Nubs, And no Cain. No Cain F Nub by the way either. The prices were only a little better than what you get on this site but you also have to take into account there is a 6.25% Sales Tax & a 30% Tobacco tax in Ma.
    Seriously? What a rip! I called them yesterday and asked specifically if they were going to have the Cain Nub, and he said yes, but only from 1-5. So glad I decided not to take off to go. I'd be pissed! I'm going to have to do some serious checking before I drive all the way to CT on 5/1 now. What a joke. Not a way to really make a lot of new fans.
    cholmes8310:
    KCW:
    cholmes8310:
    Hayblet:
    Seriously? What a rip! I called them yesterday and asked specifically if they were going to have the Cain Nub, and he said yes, but only from 1-5. So glad I decided not to take off to go. I'd be pissed! I'm going to have to do some serious checking before I drive all the way to CT on 5/1 now. What a joke. Not a way to really make a lot of new fans.
    Yeah. That would have been a bit of a ride for you.
    The Rep. spoke w/ me a bit. Asked what I liked. The owner wanted me to buy a box of Oliva's for a free Oliva "V" sampler (4 or 5 cigars).
    I ended up with 2 Nub Cammies, 1 Nub Cammie Box press, 1 Nub Conn, 1 Nub Habano, 1 Nub Maduro.
    I haven't tried the Nubs yet so I wasn't leaving empty handed.