Home General Discussion
Options

Still Lurking

LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
Just Lassy dropping buy letting everyone know I'm still kicking! I've had my grandmother pass and works been a real beast... Summer is coming so shall the cigars, I'll be back soon enough!

Comments

• Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Hello old friend, the Power of The Beard compells you.
  • Options
    p.s. I took a break from Vodka too... I peed in the kitchen because of it... not the sink, the floor...
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    that's probably a good decision. next time try the sink or even the dishwasher
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Good to see you around Lassy. Sorry to hear about grandma, don't work too hard. And stop by more often dammit. :)
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Yo lassy sup.
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    p.s. I took a break from Vodka too... I peed in the kitchen because of it... not the sink, the floor...

Man I was thinking while logging on ..... Where the hell has Lassy been .......... bet the lil lady chained you up in the basement for a few months after that stunt , just like the animal you are .......................... Missed Ya Buddy
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Lassy!

Glad to hear you're still around. The place isn't the same without your particular brand of insanity.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Funny thing is, I was just thinking today that I hadn't seen you around lately. Sorry to hear about your grandmother bro...my fiance actually lost her great-grandmother at 2pm today :-(. Hope to see you around more amigo.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We miss you Pablo! Please come to Florida. Sorry to hear about your grandmother.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    I was actually thinking about resurrecting the MIA thread, glad to hear you're still around, sorry about your Grandmother, though.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Glad to see you still kicking.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    While pissing on your kitchen floor sucks, it is alot better than peeing on a electrified fence.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    While pissing on your kitchen floor sucks, it is alot better than peeing on a electrified fence.
    Valid.
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    alienmisprint:
    Krieg:
    Valid.
    +2
    Sorry to hear about your loss. Seems its been a rough year already for many people. Summer is almost here. Outdoor smoking time. Take care man, dont let work beat you up too much, its not worth it.
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Speaking of decent smoking weather coming up, we should meet up here in WI one of these days. Hit me up when your time frees up a bit.
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Missed you! Urbi has had to carry the sick humor all by himself!

I worked with a guy who got up during the night, lifted the top of his briefcase, thinking it was the toilet lid and peed in his briefcase. The bad news it that he had his cigars in there! He said they tasted terrible...
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    YankeeMan:

I worked with a guy who got up during the night, lifted the top of his briefcase, thinking it was the toilet lid and peed in his briefcase. The bad news it that he had his cigars in there! He said they tasted terrible...
    He smoked them after he PISSED on them?! Thats effing crazy
  • Options
    Alex Williams:
    YankeeMan:

I think he was still drunk! This guy walked around with a BAC of about .25 every day.

• Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Good to see you lass, Sorry to hear about your Grandmother....... Pissing on the fllor .. Been there done that...I guess you have found it is time to take a look at it. Welcome Back!
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Sorry to hear about your grandmother Lassy. Things just aren't quite the same here without you around. Things just seem... I don't know. More normal? No not more normal... less twisted, yeah that's it ! LMAO.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Alex Williams:
    YankeeMan:

Welcome back lassy. Sorry to hear about your loss. ^^that right there is not crazy, that is dedication to this hobby! It's his pee, I could see if it were someone elses.
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    Alex Williams:
    YankeeMan:

Welcome back lassy. Sorry to hear about your loss. ^^that right there is not crazy, that is dedication to this hobby! It's his pee, I could see if it were someone elses.
    Sandman, you've been hanging out with Lassy and Urbi too long! LOL

• Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    YankeeMan:
    Sandman1am:
    Alex Williams:
    YankeeMan:

That might be true.....but it's not like the guy was drinking his own pee, he was just smoking it!!!
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    YankeeMan:
    Sandman1am:
    Alex Williams:
    YankeeMan:

Hey! I think you mean R Kelly.
  • Options
    jsnake:
    We miss you Pablo! Please come to Florida. Sorry to hear about your grandmother.
    Nice Jerky Boys Reference!!!!
  • Options
    I love how this thread has de-railed!!! Keep the spirit brothers!

Same topic... Anyone wanna buy some of my Gurkha ME-Infused cigars!!!

There's three levels of intensity to these cigars ex-piss-stance
    There's the lighter 12 Beers
    There's the milder "After 3 diet cokes"
    And for you guys brave enough there's a "After a Multi-vitamin"...

Orders soon!!!
  • Options
    OH! And I actually got a call from a District Manager with a really good opportunity that he wanted me to apply for... always a good sign when your potential future boss calls YOU!
  • Options
    Lasabar:
    I love how this thread has de-railed!!! Keep the spirit brothers!

Same topic... Anyone wanna buy some of my Gurkha ME-Infused cigars!!!

There's three levels of intensity to these cigars ex-piss-stance
    There's the lighter 12 Beers
    There's the milder "After 3 diet cokes"
    And for you guys brave enough there's a "After a Multi-vitamin"...

Orders soon!!!
    That's what we've missed while you were gone!

• Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Just like a case of herpes, when you think their gone, they come back without any notice!!! lol, good to see your still kickin! Sorry about your loss, my wife's grandmother is close to passing. she's really sick.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    OH! And I actually got a call from a District Manager with a really good opportunity that he wanted me to apply for... always a good sign when your potential future boss calls YOU!
    moving up the corporate ladder? cool man that could be good news.