KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Thats great "I think I crapped my pants"
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I can't decide if that's real or fake........ I hope to God it's real, cuz that sh*t is funny.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    rmccloudrmccloud Posts: 160 ✭✭
    That was awesome!!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KMAO that video is awesome and it is real. When I was a cop we had crap like that happen. Oh the stories I could share over cigars with you guys.
  • Options
    pnaylonpnaylon Posts: 214
    Hey Jsnake, what do you think is worse, getting tazed or pepper sprayed?
  • Options
    kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    pnaylon:
    Hey Jsnake, what do you think is worse, getting tazed or pepper sprayed?

Tazed gets my vote
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    definately pepper spray in my opinion! both happened to me before because i lost a bet. Pepper spray lasts a while and burns your entire face.. it is so hard to get it all off. With tazing, all of your muscles lock up and you hit the ground HARD! but after that, you are pretty much done.
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Alex Williams:
    definately pepper spray in my opinion! both happened to me before because i lost a bet. Pepper spray lasts a while and burns your entire face.. it is so hard to get it all off. With tazing, all of your muscles lock up and you hit the ground HARD! but after that, you are pretty much done.
    Unless your heart stops...oh well, lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I've been tazed and sprayed for training purposes. Pepper spray is definitely more uncomfortable, cuz it lasts longer. But getting tazed is like being beaten with 20 baseball bats for about 5 seconds. Then you feel nothing. Too weird.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    man that vids funny
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    I've been tazed and sprayed for training purposes. Pepper spray is definitely more uncomfortable, cuz it lasts longer. But getting tazed is like being beaten with 20 baseball bats for about 5 seconds. Then you feel nothing. Too weird.
    How'd you come up with that number?

I can just picture some guy in a lab with a buncha kids saying
    "Allright... Taze me and then Billy, you lead the charge of 16 kids and we'll see what's worse... 15 wasn't quite hurty enough"
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I hate to say it but I grew up around some people like that.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    fla-gypsy:

Definately tazed. I was in a bar and a girl sprayed some dude next to me. Emptied the whole bar out. everyone caughing and red eyed. there were me and about 3-4 people it really didnt bother. The bartender being one of them, so we kept drinking. Yes Im a warrior!......HA... The spray didnt get in my eyes, but it was dam close.

• Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    fla-gypsy:
    As did I. Small towns in Upstate New York deal with this on a daily basis in the summer... I have many friends that do this just because they think it's fun... (the riding the lawnmower while drunk part, not getting tased)