Home General Discussion
Options

Next Box Order

Well i just ordered a box of A. Fernandez sig series. What should be my next purchase? Here are my choices and i cant decide:
5 Vegas AAA
5 Vegas Classic Torpedo
Cain F Robusto
MoW Special Edition

Thanks for the input!

Comments

• Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Cain F. I had one with a couple of weeks rest and it was already pretty good. I bet they will be phenomenal with about a year on them.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Alex Williams:
    Well i just ordered a box of A. Fernandez sig series. What should be my next purchase? Here are my choices and i cant decide:
    5 Vegas AAA
    5 Vegas Classic Torpedo
    Cain F Robusto
    MoW Special Edition

Thanks for the input!
    MOW Special Edition - no contest... oh yeah, and send me one when ya do. ;)
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    cholmes8310:
    Alex Williams:
    5 Vegas AAA
    5 Vegas Classic Torpedo
    Cain F Robusto
    MoW Special Edition

Thanks for the input!
    MOW Special Edition - no contest
    +1
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    MoW!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    bama3715bama3715 Posts: 89
    cholmes8310:
    Alex Williams:
    5 Vegas AAA
    5 Vegas Classic Torpedo
    Cain F Robusto
    MoW Special Edition

Thanks for the input!
    +2
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    bama3715:
    cholmes8310:
    Alex Williams:
    5 Vegas AAA
    5 Vegas Classic Torpedo
    Cain F Robusto
    MoW Special Edition

Thanks for the input!
    +2
    +3
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    I'm gonna go against the curve and say the 5 vegas classic torp.. great stick and you wont feel bad after smoking it like maybe a MOW because they're so coveted lol
  • Options
    taddowtaddow Posts: 51
    I vote for the MOW!!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I'll have to cast my vote for the Cain F. It's a fantastic smoke and worth the price.
  • Options
    Cain F. Don't make a mistake by choosing anything else!
  • Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Just make sure you have enough money next month to get that MOW Virtue with all those freebies
  • Options
    ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    Just drop the F bomb. Cain F
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I recommend the 5 Vegas AAA. I got it, the MoW and Cain F are great cigars, with alot of potential to age, but when I buy a box, its normally so I can smoke them pretty frequently, lol. I don't know if I'd want a cigar as strong as the MoW or F every day. The AAA is full bodied, but its not nearly as powerful as a MoW or the Cain F. Just my 2 cents.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    AAA or Classic Torp
    I like the MOW Special Edition but it left me wanting more. The Ruination is more my speed. The Classic is a great daily stick so if your buying a box for frequent smoking, go with the classic. If you are buying a box to age, go with the AAA.
    The real tough part of all of this is that all the choices are really great sticks. Oh, and I really like the F. There, I'm sure that I have thoroughly confused you and been of no help whatsoever.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Buy one of each, and avoid having to make tough choices.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    cabinetmaker:
    agreed
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    illinoisgolf99:
    cabinetmaker:
    agreed
    lol.. I haven't had the F though I wasn't too impressed with the cain. Though I haven't had the MOW SE so I'm not sure. I really like the ruination. choices are hard. I'd go with the MOW.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    phobicsquirrel:
    illinoisgolf99:
    cabinetmaker:
    agreed
    lol.. I haven't had the F though I wasn't too impressed with the cain. Though I haven't had the MOW SE so I'm not sure. I really like the ruination. choices are hard. I'd go with the MOW.
    damn, i wish cabi! i think i am gonna go qith an LFD Air Bender box and a MoW SE...
  • Options
    Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    Solid Choice!
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Alex Williams:
    phobicsquirrel:
    illinoisgolf99:
    cabinetmaker:
    agreed
    damn, i wish cabi! i think i am gonna go qith an LFD Air Bender box and a MoW SE...
    Alex once again if you don't like either of those sticks, I'm open for a trade. Last time you just bombed me so keep your head down.
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    Alex Williams:
    phobicsquirrel:
    illinoisgolf99:
    cabinetmaker:
    agreed
    Alex once again if you don't like either of those sticks, I'm open for a trade. Last time you just bombed me so keep your head down.
    haha ill keep that in mind. and you keep on saying that but i am sittin pretty down here in the ham! i only have one bag of overflow now and there is still on bomb yet to land....
  • Options
    DaveTheRookie09DaveTheRookie09 Posts: 58
    Let us know how the MoW SE is... I've been salivating over those babies since they first came out. now I'm just trying to smoke some room in my humi...
  • Options
    DaveTheRookie09:
    Let us know how the MoW SE is... I've been salivating over those babies since they first came out. now I'm just trying to smoke some room in my humi...
    search Man O' War Special Edition Salomon in the Reviews section and you will get a GREAT review... I mean GREAT.