Home General Discussion
Options

5 vegas classic...

How have I not tried a 5 vegas classic yet?

Ive had the gold which i didnt fancy too much. And the Miami knuckle... which I think I had in the evening, on a totally empty stomach... and it kicked my butt.

But really... i kinda feel like an idiot, lol.

Comments

• Options
    coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    The 5 Vegas Classic is my favorite so far. It is a medium I guess, and very creamy. If I had a few extra I would offer some up to you. I will be getting a box soon I hope.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    NYHCx516x:

Ive had the gold which i didnt fancy too much. And the Miami knuckle... which I think I had in the evening, on a totally empty stomach... and it kicked my butt.

Hey nyc. PM me your address and I'll send you a few to try.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    whoa dude! this is the best of the line IMHO.

• Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Alex Williams:
    NYHCx516x:

Hey nyc. PM me your address and I'll send you a few to try.
    Sweet man, i just hit you up.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    love the classic, its..... classic, lol.. great flavors and not too strong
  • Options
    shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    I need to get on the classic too ... i've only had the limitada 09 which probably isn't a good one to start with but i do have a cask strength and a relic aging ( along with about 2 more 09's )
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    The Classics are very good IMHO.

Alex, are you in the running for BOTL of the year, or something? Cuz you got my vote, bro!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    lilwing88:
    The Classics are very good IMHO.

Alex, are you in the running for BOTL of the year, or something? Cuz you got my vote, bro!
    Seriously, im gonna have to hit him back with something cool.
  • Options
    gaberoxgaberox Posts: 824
    Ive got a classic in my humi. Never had one either. Ive had a few of the miami torps I didnt care for. Then I had the miami box press and I thought it was super good.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    The Classic is my favorite, too. One bit of advice, though: avoid the 55 vitola. It tends to be underfilled, IME. The torpedo and the panatela are excellent, though.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    The classic is my go to for yard work and cutting the grass. It's not that I consider that type of smoke, it is just tradition. If I bring something else out, it just doesn't seem right. I don't know what I'll do the day they say that they won't make them anymore.
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    I love the classic. It was the first 5 Vegas I had. I have 9 of them in the humidor right now
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, the classic is great. I prefer the Robusto or Double Corona, but you should definitely give them a whirl.
  • Options
    undulac:
    The classic is my go to for yard work and cutting the grass. It's not that I consider that type of smoke, it is just tradition. If I bring something else out, it just doesn't seem right. I don't know what I'll do the day they say that they won't make them anymore.
    I guess you'll have to astro-turf the yard.
  • Options
    urbino:
    undulac:
    Or pave it and paint it green....lol
  • Options
    ENFIDL:
    urbino:
    undulac:
    Or get a couple of sheep, maybe.
  • Options
    pnaylonpnaylon Posts: 214
    I just had one last night, great stick. Had a lot of stuff going on and it chilled me right out. Haha cigars have kept me from strangling a couple ppl
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    urbino:
    ENFIDL:
    urbino:
    undulac:
    Or get a couple of sheep, maybe.
    Did someone say sheep?

I love the classic, reminds me of smoking a Cohiba ISOM.
  • Options
    TGOTGO Posts: 340 ✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    ~~ +1, that is exactly how I feel about them... I particularly like the corona and robusto vitolas!
  • Options
    TGO:
    Sandman1am:
    ~~ +1, that is exactly how I feel about them... I particularly like the corona and robusto vitolas!
    I've never had a Cohiba ISOM, but they do remind me of an Upmann.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    urbino:
    TGO:
    Sandman1am:
    I've never had a Cohiba ISOM, but they do remind me of an Upmann.
    Ive never had an ISOM, but they sure are tasty!!
  • Options
    coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    I keep seeing this all over this site,lol, what does ISOM mean????
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Island South of Miami, or Cuba. And Sandman, you trying to take over Lassy's spot as the slightly nuts guy on the boards? If so, I'll send you some booze and you can really kick things off with some drunk posting.
  • Options
    Garen B:
    Island South of Miami, or Cuba. And Sandman, you trying to take over Lassy's spot as the slightly nuts guy on the boards? If so, I'll send you some booze and you can really kick things off with some drunk posting.
    I only skim and what I got from this was kicking someone in the nuts on the boards while I was drinking some booze in Cuba trying to take over. Sure I'll have another drink if you are buying Garen!!!
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Sandman1am:
    Garen B:
    I only skim and what I got from this was kicking someone in the nuts on the boards while I was drinking some booze in Cuba trying to take over. Sure I'll have another drink if you are buying Garen!!!
    Man, next time I see you, I'm wearing a cup.
  • Options
    All this talk about the classic the other day I had to go home and smoke one. I really enjoy this cigar!
  • Options
    doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Sandman1am:

Sandman taking over Cuba?? I think that's the best idea I've heard all year...

Viva la Revolucion!

• Options
    Garen B:
    Sandman1am:
    Garen B:
    Man, next time I see you, I'm wearing a cup.
    Just don't offer me a drink out of it later.