Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Clint Eastwood is DA MAN!

gdsim1gdsim1 Posts: 213
Going to try posting my first pic here on the forums, so I chose to use photo evidence of why Clint Eastwood is DA MAN...

Notice where Clints gaze is - he's 217 years old in this photo, and my man couldnt tell you whether or not Angelina had a HEAD, much less what color her eyes are eyes are!

VIVA LA EASTWOOD!!! :-)

Comments

• Options
    xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    This new pic only confirms the obvious. Clint was the man since this:

• Options
    Matt MarvelMatt Marvel Posts: 930
    Clint Eastwood is by far my favorite actor. And yeah, he is DA MAN!
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Now having no man card I can only guess....
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gdsim1:
    Going to try posting my first pic here on the forums, so I chose to use photo evidence of why Clint Eastwood is DA MAN...

Notice where Clints gaze is - he's 217 years old in this photo, and my man couldnt tell you whether or not Angelina had a HEAD, much less what color her eyes are eyes are!

VIVA LA EASTWOOD!!! :-)

She has eyes???

• Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    xmacro:
    This new pic only confirms the obvious. Clint was the man since this:

This is the correct answer.
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    YES HE IS>>>>> My wife and I were Just In The Carmel Valley Took a Sneak Drive by His house! Our STepdaughter used to wait on him when he would eat in the resturant she worked at in Carmel and her best friend Was Clints Dog Sitter! He is just an ordinary Humble Dude....
    he is a TRUE MAN! Love the Clint Man!
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    So, have you ever met him? He was literally (well, maybe more his characters than him, but you know what I mean) one of my idols growing up. I have him tattooed on my left forearm. If I ever met him, I believe I would have him sign the tattoo, and go to the nearest shop I could find that could run a straight line and have them tattoo it in, lol.
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    So, have you ever met him? He was literally (well, maybe more his characters than him, but you know what I mean) one of my idols growing up. I have him tattooed on my left forearm. If I ever met him, I believe I would have him sign the tattoo, and go to the nearest shop I could find that could run a straight line and have them tattoo it in, lol.

No I havent met himbut the chances arent slim he hangs out allot inthat area still even though he is no longer Mayor of Carmel. ellen degernous , doris day , and numerous other heavy hitters live in that area also. I have seen all kinds of people down thre.
  • Options
    MarkHMarkH Posts: 120 ✭✭
    How about our favorite Clint qoutes? Mine: "Well PUNK, do you feel lucky today? ..Well do ya?"
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    MarkH:
    How about our favorite Clint qoutes? Mine: "Well PUNK, do you feel lucky today? ..Well do ya?"
    I laughed to hard every time he said "zipper head" in Gran Torino. I'm not sure why, I don't even understand it, but it just made me laugh hearing him say it...
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Love Clint Eastwood. High Plains Drifter and Hang Em High are my favorites.
  • Options
    gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    The Good, the Bad and the Ugly-best western ever! "Cartridges!"
  • Options
    MarkHMarkH Posts: 120 ✭✭
    Ok, I had it wrong. Here's the correct quote. I've always loved this line:
    "I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum - the most powerful hand gun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question--Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk!"
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    MarkH:
    "I know what you're thinking. Did he fire six shots or only five? Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I've kinda lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum - the most powerful hand gun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question--Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya punk!"
    Not that Clint ever needed it, But that little speech officially enshrined him in the bad-ass hall of fame.
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    MarkH:
    Not that Clint ever needed it, But that little speech officially enshrined him in the bad-ass hall of fame.
    br> +1 on that one!
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I have enjoyed his films but I do think he's very one dimensional as an actor.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    My favorite is on AMC right now...quote from my fav...

dying ain't much of a livin, boy.
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Luko:
    My favorite is on AMC right now...quote from my fav...

dying ain't much of a livin, boy.
    Most memorable quote from this movie

I came here to die with you. Or live with you. Dying ain't so hard for men like you and me, it's living that's hard; when all you ever cared about has been butchered or raped. Governments don't live together, people live together. With governments you don't always get a fair word or a fair fight. Well I've come here to give you either one, or get either one from you. I came here like this so you'll know my word of death is true. And that my word of life is then true. The bear lives here, the wolf, the antelope, the Comanche. And so will we. Now, we'll only hunt what we need to live on, same as the Comanche does. And every spring when the grass turns green and the Comanche moves north, he can rest here in peace, butcher some of our cattle and jerk beef for the journey. The sign of the Comanche, that will be on our lodge. That's my word of life.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    phobicsquirrel:
    I have enjoyed his films but I do think he's very one dimensional as an actor.
    That may be true, but he makes like $100million a movie... I wish people would pay me to act like myself!
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    ejenne87:
    MarkH:
    I laughed to hard every time he said "zipper head" in Gran Torino. I'm not sure why, I don't even understand it, but it just made me laugh hearing him say it...
    haha i LOVE that movie! and i think the zipper head thing is because most asian's hair stands up like the teeth on a zipper. Thats what i took it to mean...
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    Alex Williams:
    ejenne87:
    MarkH:
    haha i LOVE that movie! and i think the zipper head thing is because most asian's hair stands up like the teeth on a zipper. Thats what i took it to mean...
    Zipperhead Asians Coined by US soldiers during Korean War. Also used in the film Full Metal Jacket. Two possible reasons: 1) if Asians were shot in the head with high-powered weapons, their heads would split as if you unzipped them or 2) many times the Asians would be run over by military Jeeps, which left tire tracks on them that resembled zippers.

Explanation from
    http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Others/Others-Doc-Race&Groups-General/+Doc-Race&Groups-General-General&Msc/RacistTerms&Origins.htm.

Don't go there if you're easily offended. It's a dictionary of racist terms basically. Some I've NEVER even heard of.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    cholmes8310:
    Alex Williams:
    ejenne87:
    MarkH:
    Zipperhead Asians Coined by US soldiers during Korean War. Also used in the film Full Metal Jacket. Two possible reasons: 1) if Asians were shot in the head with high-powered weapons, their heads would split as if you unzipped them or 2) many times the Asians would be run over by military Jeeps, which left tire tracks on them that resembled zippers.

Explanation from
    http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Others/Others-Doc-Race&Groups-General/+Doc-Race&Groups-General-General&Msc/RacistTerms&Origins.htm.

Don't go there if you're easily offended. It's a dictionary of racist terms basically. Some I've NEVER even heard of.
    that makes more sense...
  • Options
    gdsim1gdsim1 Posts: 213
    The Outlaw Josey Wales! My favorite movie of all time. I have probably seen that movie (literally) over 100 times, and still... every time it comes on, EVERYTHING else stops. :-)