Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Looking for...

Hey guys I'm looking for El Titan de Bronze Redemption Maduros.. anyone know where to find these?? Also if anyone has some Perdomo Champagnes that they are willing to trade PM me!

Comments

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    pm inbound buddy
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    PMs replied to you zeebra and sandman
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    and back to ya
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    same here
  • Options
    back atcha both
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    final one sent
  • Options
    so after talkin with both sandman and zeebra I am still lookin for both the el titan de bronze redemption maduro and the perdomo champagne, PM me if interested
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    illinoisgolf99:
    so after talkin with both sandman and zeebra I am still lookin for both the el titan de bronze redemption maduro and the perdomo champagne, PM me if interested
    LOL all those back and forth PMs and you're still at square one? Bummer dude...No can help, but of course I felt inclined to input my thoroughly useless opinion ;-)
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Hays:
    illinoisgolf99:
    LOL all those back and forth PMs and you're still at square one? Bummer dude...No can help, but of course I felt inclined to input my thoroughly useless opinion ;-)
    yea I know man, lots of back and forth and still lookin for em lol.. didnt have what they were lookin for
  • Options
    jacketsrulejacketsrule Posts: 401
    I love ETB cigars. Willie Herrera, the brand owner will be at my B&M tonight. I have Maduro and Sungrown.
  • Options
    I havent had one yet but all things I've heard about em have been awesome, if you happen to have a couple or get acouple tonight, I'd be more than willing to trade :) have fun man