Home General Discussion

CCOM Sales Reps

2»

Comments

• docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Hayblet:
    How often does one ask for deals? I don't want to feel like I'm taking advantage or something. I really need a good cutter and lighter now since I have a massive stock nowadays... well not as massive as some people here :P
    Email them and just tell that exactly that, and I'm sure they will put something together for you.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I started off with the Beard, then got transferred to Jeff, now its either Jeff or the Beard!
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Kelly has treated me very good...... she is my "go to" girl.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    firetruckguy:
    Kelly sounds hot! :-)
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    fla-gypsy:
    I have dealt with Jm a few times and he was very helpful on a shipment that got held up by UPS. I usually do internet sales but I will have to start calling and see if a regular BOTL can get a break
    Internet sales are for NOOBS! Call in your orders - I swear they lose money every time I call in. I don't understand how they do it, but my humidors love Jeff Jackson!

Tim and Jeff hooked me up the other day - I emailed them saying I was looking for some LFD Double Ligero Maduro Chisels. They didn't have any in stock, but Tim told me "he'd work on it." Not sure where he found them, but a few weeks later they have 3 boxes of 10 for me - at a fantastic price. Tim sometimes pops in here and tells us to email him if we're looking for something they don't have - know I know why!
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    firetruckguy:
    I called in and placed an order with her last night. I have to agree, she does have a very pleasing voice :-)
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    ejenne87:
    rwheelwright:
    firetruckguy:
    I called in and placed an order with her last night. I have to agree, she does have a very pleasing voice :-)
    I have to admit that I called in just to hear her voice once!
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    ejenne87:
    rwheelwright:
    firetruckguy:
    I have to admit that I called in just to hear her voice once!
    I looked at the clock last night and Jeff wasn't in, thought about just sending him an email, and decided to take my chances HA
  • MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    I called them today and got Jeff, had a question about cigar of the month club and also wanted information on active humi devices, he was very helpful and informative, not at all pushy, took the time to lay out all of my options.
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    Just had a mix-up with my order; seems a few things got turned around. A few email exchanges later with Tim, and everything's sorted out, and I'm sittin' happy just waiting for my new packages to arrive. Great CS, and the reason I keep coming back :)
  • Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    I have never dealt with a group of sales people that try so hard to satisfy. Don't know who their manager is but that person is also doing one heck of a good job. Then again when dealing with The Beard we all know IT has no manager. The Beard does not take direction! It cuts its own path!l
  • doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    Made my first phone in order yesterday and got Andy and WOW did he set me up right.

It goes without saying but I'm going to say it anyways. The sales reps here REALLY take care of you above and beyond the great deals you can find surfing the site. Besides that they know what's good and can give great advice on what you might like.

I'm sold on calling in. I feel foolish for my previous online-only order...