Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Looking for Torch!

HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
Being the poor schlep that I am and having blown my budget for the next 3 weeks due to a couple awesome DD's and a deal from The Beard himself, I am in desperate need of a good cutter and a torch, (been using a cigarette lighter and a guillotine cutter (got it for like 2 bucks at a Tinderbox in Raleigh, NC) I don't know what to offer and I'm not personally looking for some ZOMG Bugatti torch (but that would be cool) so um hit me up on this thread or PM me and I'll list my current plethora of sticks.

Comments

• Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    Hey I have a torch for ya I can send ya... Simple yet works great and is pretty new....pm me
  • Options
    PM sent
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Dude where were you a few hours ago? I just sent out your package and could've hooked you up!!!! Not meant to be I guess. PM me and maybe I can still make it workout for you.
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    Dude where were you a few hours ago? I just sent out your package and could've hooked you up!!!! Not meant to be I guess. PM me and maybe I can still make it workout for you.
    PM sent (on original PM line)
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    Sandman1am:
    2 back 2 u
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    Hayblet:
    Sandman1am:
    2 back 2 u

and back again
  • Options
    u gots 1
  • Options
    as do you lol tho no more till mornin since I need sleep :P
  • Options
    Joseph and Mr. Sandman you have mail.