Home Non Cigar Related
Options

An Announcement

2»

Comments

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Way to go Brandon. Done with style too, CONGRATULATIONS !

If you are as lucky as I have been, 25 years from now you will still feel as lucky as you did when she said yes.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations Brandon. Way to go!
  • Options
    Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    Congratulations many happy years to you.
  • Options
    firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    Thats frickin awesome man! Congrats and many years of happiness.
  • Options
    letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    Congratulations as well from me. That's awesome. For me, getting married was the best decision I ever made, I wish you a long and happy marriage.
  • Options
    bbc020bbc020 Posts: 1,422
    Thanks for all the well wishes from everyone. I'm excited to be getting married and know we have a long road ahead.
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    congratulations man i hope you two have a long and happy life!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    COngrats man!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Congrats man!!
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    bbc020:
    It has been too long since I last posted. I can blame it on work and life, but really, excuses only keep me from my task. I have been blessed in life and feel honored to get to share my news with the BOTL on this forum, since many of you have indirectly help me make this monumental decision.

On Sunday, April 19th, after a long journey from Lubbock, TX that included a broken down plane, a 6 hour drive with a preacher and a french researcher, and about 40 hours without sleep, my now fiancee arrived at Port Columbus International Airport at 12:50pm. Upon her arrival to the luggage claim area, I met her in tuxedo with a dozen long stem roses, a ring, on one knee. I told her,"You've been on a long journey this week, we've been on one too, will you marry me and continue this journey?" Through tears and a huge smile, she accepted my proposal.

So I come to you all now as an engaged man. Something I thought I'd never be, but thanks to the BOTL here sharing their experience along with others in my life, I have found the courage to take the plunge. I wanted to make an official C.Com announcement to share in my excitement and celebration for a new chapter in our lives together.

I had an AVO LE 2010 the drive back from Columbus, then an Opus X Perfexion no. 5 with my best man that evening. (since then I have been fighting a cold/sinus infection, hopefully not related)

AHHH what we get ourselves into ! I am sooo Happy for you My Man.. Knowing what we Share and what has made you a Good man I know that Life in this way with your New wife will be ALL GOOD.
    Thanks for allowing us BOTL and our Other Family Share in your Joy!
    Congrats man!