Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Satan's Sitting here he's Smiling!

Comments

• Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Redtailhawkoz:
    Closest Person To Guess When I will Make My 666 TH post with recieve a Ozzie Package Nothing Huge But it will Include a Couple of My B&M's Folsom Prison Sticks!

I am doing this Just for the " HELL OF IT"...... ROTFLMAO !!!!!!! I KILL ME !
    Just saw this from Ozzie in a PM he sent me.

SINCE I CANT MAKE MY POST JUST YET AND i WAS FAIRLY VAGUE IN MY POST BUT HELL I WOULD GUESS EVERYONE WOULD THING IT WOULD BE TODAY.... TELL THE GUYS TO BE AS SPECIFIC AS POSIBLE DAY TIME ETC.. HELL ITS ON MY NEXT POST I AM GOING TO SHOW GREAT ESTRAINT NOT TO MAKE IT IN THE NEXT COUPLE HOURS! I GUESS YOU COULD COPY THIS EMAIL INTO A POST BY YOU! LOL HAVE FUN.......... ANYONE THAT CAN TELL ME THE NAME OF THE SONG THE TITLE OF THIS POST IS IN MAY GET A BONUS! HAHAHAHAHAHAH --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    8:15 on Friday.
    ...Satan laughing spreads his wings
  • The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    Well I may not get the date right but the lyrics are from the song Black Sabbath from the album Black Sabbath.
  • cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    4/23/10 6:06:06 PM EST... song is Black Sabbath, by Black Sabbath.
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    High noon.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Can I guess again? I say midnight tonight PST.
  • Smoke=FireSmoke=Fire Posts: 692 ✭✭✭
    Dang! Someone grabbed Midnight! So random time...8:21 PM Pacific tonight
  • minibeezyminibeezy Posts: 257
    3:33 PM Pacific...and as stated, the song is Black Sabbath, by Black Sabbath, on the Black Sabbath album.
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    I'll say about 15 minutes from now. which would be about 4:33 from where i'm at.
  • coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    I will say 10pm this evening EST, Black Sabath by Black Sabath
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    8pm PST April 24, 2010

Black Sabbath Black Sabbath

What is this that stands before me?
    Figure in black which points at me
    Turn around quick and start to run
    Find out I'm the chosen one, oh nooo!

Big black shape with eyes of fire
    Telling people their desire
    Satan's sitting there, he's smiling
    Watches those flames get higher and higher
    Oh no, no, please God help me!

Is it the end, my friend?
    Satan's coming 'round the bend
    People running 'cause they're scared
    The people better go and beware!
    No, no, please, no!

My desktop

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    never gunna post

...just to mess with our heads.
    kuzi16:
    never gunna post

...just to mess with our heads.

Thats cruel effing with us like that!!
    Ok, Im going with midnight tonight PST.

• gdsim1gdsim1 Posts: 213
    Diamondog:
    8pm PST April 24, 2010

Ah, the wonderment that men knew as the 70's moustache - has there EVER been anything more magnetic to the female of the species??? LOL
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    Oh......since he seems to be sticking with a common theme, Let's go for the devils hour, 3 am, whatever time zone the boards are posted in, on sunday
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Believe the boards are EST? I would venture sometime Monday morning when Ozzie is super-bored and can't resist not posting anymore
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hayblet:
    Believe the boards are EST? I would venture sometime Monday morning when Ozzie is super-bored and can't resist not posting anymore
    Damn Ozzie, What's with the silent traetment ? 10:10 PM Sunday. He must be waiting for 666 views of his post before he replies.
    gdsim1:
    Diamondog:
    8pm PST April 24, 2010

Ah, the wonderment that men knew as the 70's moustache - has there EVER been anything more magnetic to the female of the species??? LOL
    Yes the french tickler of the "70's!
    Hayblet:
    Must be going crazy not posting....
    Diamondog:
    Hayblet:
    Must be going crazy not posting....
    midnight :01 PST.
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    ljl:
    8:45a 4/23.

OK, 8:45 4/26...
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    letsgowithbob:
    Oh......since he seems to be sticking with a common theme, Let's go for the devils hour, 3 am, whatever time zone the boards are posted in, on sunday
    might wanna pick 3:01am since I already picked 3am :)

"Long ashes my friends."

Krieg:
    letsgowithbob:
    might wanna pick 3:01am since I already picked 3am :)
    Ill go with 12:01 (midnight + :01 ) PST tonight.
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    Maybe if we make more posts about his daughter he'll post then... she is single right Ozzy? Just think I could come over we could smoke some nice cigars, then I could go paint the town red with your daughter ^.^
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    ljl:
    ljl:

Winner Winner !
    7:14 today! Pm Me your Address and Il, get something together for you.
    Also Cank send me your addy for being the first to correctly name Black Sabbath , Black Sabbath as the song!
    This Took on a life of its own for me, I had some Really serious Family chit to deal with since I made this Contest, I wasnt being cruel or anything. SO I picked 7:14 to make my post....... The Number has allot of significance to my growing up days..... and One of My Favorite SOngs By a Band In Columbus Ohio that My Rock and Roll band used to Open for in Central Ohio... Look up THE GODZ... 714.
    Thanks Guys
    Ozzie
    Ps Loved the Pics of My Favorite Band Black Sabbath
  • minibeezyminibeezy Posts: 257
    Welcome back.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    minibeezy:
    Welcome back.

Thanks it was a Ruff weekend... Poor timing for me to try and be cute with a 666 Game....
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Redtailhawkoz:
    minibeezy:
    Welcome back.

Thanks it was a Ruff weekend... Poor timing for me to try and be cute with a 666 Game....
    Well, if you had a busy weekend, at least you weren't being tortured trying not to post on the forums ;)

Welcome back though, Oz. Sabbath Rules!
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    Redtailhawkoz:
    ljl:
    ljl:

Winner Winner !
    7:14 today! Pm Me your Address and Il, get something together for you.
    Also Cank send me your addy for being the first to correctly name Black Sabbath , Black Sabbath as the song!
    This Took on a life of its own for me, I had some Really serious Family chit to deal with since I made this Contest, I wasnt being cruel or anything. SO I picked 7:14 to make my post....... The Number has allot of significance to my growing up days..... and One of My Favorite SOngs By a Band In Columbus Ohio that My Rock and Roll band used to Open for in Central Ohio... Look up THE GODZ... 714.
    Thanks Guys
    Ozzie
    Ps Loved the Pics of My Favorite Band Black Sabbath

YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BBOOAARRDD....YESSS!!!

PM sent!

Tx for the game!!!

• The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    PM Sent ! Thanks Ozz