Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Mother of all Packages - thanks to Alien and Sandman!!!!!!

Holy S**T!!!!! This is utterly ridiculous. I received both Alien's and Sandman's packages from their contests today. The post office left a bill to replace the mailboxes as well (I live in a condo, so there are 12 boxes per station). In short, I received a total of 48 sticks and a humidor!!!!!!!! WTF guys! Where the hell am I supposed to put all these????

Here's pics of the damage. We'll start with Sandman's package.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Highlights included a Padron Anniversary, a Cain, Cain F, Diesel, 2 Nica Libres, and a RyJ Viejo.

Now on to Aliens package:
Photobucket

Highlights are a Gurkha Warlord and Rare Breed, a Camacho PE, Sol Cubano Artisan, and an Alec Bradley Sun Grown.

A final pic of the mayhem all together!!!!

Photobucket

Comments

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    wow, great freakin hits!! I'm tell you these guys here are unbelievable!!!
    I will be showing you in a little bit also!
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Cool deal, glad it got there in good shape and all. Like I said, they aren't all gems, but there are a couple nuggets in there. And I hope you get now what I meant. I was afraid I'd cause storage issues, lol, so I threw in a little humi I don't need anymore. Let me know what you think of that AB Sungrown when you get a chance to smoke it, I think they are phenominal.
  • Options
    cholmes8310cholmes8310 Posts: 1,585
    alienmisprint:
    Cool deal, glad it got there in good shape and all. Like I said, they aren't all gems, but there are a couple nuggets in there. And I hope you get now what I meant. I was afraid I'd cause storage issues, lol, so I threw in a little humi I don't need anymore. Let me know what you think of that AB Sungrown when you get a chance to smoke it, I think they are phenominal.
    Y'all are f'n phenomenal BOTL... I've got to get a 150 ct asap. I'm probably going to order tomorrow. I've been meaning to, but I definitely need to now. I've got all of Sandman's in a tupperdor right now, haha.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I was on the phone with sandman when he was packing up your sticks. he was giggling like a school girl!
  • Options
    minibeezyminibeezy Posts: 257
    Holy chit! Awesome guys!
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very well done. Enjoy the sticks!
  • Options
    jsnake:
    Very well done. Enjoy the sticks!
    I know I will. Heck, it'll take me months to smoke that many!!! i'm gonna have to regift and bomb some other people! Alien sent me another humi, but it was full, so I got nowhere for half of Sandmans. haha... Good thing there is tupperware!
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    I do now! I picked yours up first since it was on top, and thought to myself "1.why's it so big. 2. why's it so heavy?" haha. Problem solved before it was ever a problem. And I'm gonna wait a while on the SunGrown, although I've been dying to try it.
    Oh yeah, and the Warlord scares me! It's HUGE! Why have I never heard of it? I thought I knew most Gurkha blends.
  • Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Man, you two rock. That 601 maduro is fantastic btw.
  • Options
    cholmes8310:
    alienmisprint:
    I do now! I picked yours up first since it was on top, and thought to myself "1.why's it so big. 2. why's it so heavy?" haha. Problem solved before it was ever a problem. And I'm gonna wait a while on the SunGrown, although I've been dying to try it.
    Oh yeah, and the Warlord scares me! It's HUGE! Why have I never heard of it? I thought I knew most Gurkha blends.
    I've seen the Warlord in a few B&M's, it is similar to the Beast. I traded Brandon I think for those a while back. I still have a couple, and I do dig em quite a bit. Oh, and I promise, that Sungrown is ready to go as is.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    lol seems like the two Tony's were in cahoots to duel bomb many people today
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    You must be living right!
  • Options
    JZ:
    You must be living right!
    I like to think I am... on occasion
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Ill be living right based on the generosity of Cholmes!
  • Options
    Fourtotheflush:
    Ill be living right based on the generosity of Cholmes!
    yeah bud, herfs on me for a while.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    ****! There is some crazy bombing going on here lately.
  • Options
    Just to be fair, mine wasn't a bomb, it was my 2000th post/ humidor relocation contest, lol.
  • Options
    alienmisprint:
    Just to be fair, mine wasn't a bomb, it was my 2000th post/ humidor relocation contest, lol.
    Correct, neither was a bomb. Just contest win packages. But still, they're both RIDICULOUS
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Congrats on a really big win! The stick with the white label and red "T" is supposed to be a really great stick. I can't remember the name but it was the company that existed and failed that ended up forming 262/Revolution Cigars. One guy left and the company folded but either way, that cigar is supposed to be awesome. Awesome prizes from some top notch BOTL's
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    alienmisprint:
    Same here Cholmes like I told you some would be yard gars but they will hold you off until you want some of the better ones that I threw in there for you. Can't wait for you to try that Padron 1964 Maduro. It's one of my favorites. Let me know as you smoke them what you think. Oh and Tat was right I was laughing pretty hard while I was packing up your box. Enjoy