Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

2»

Comments

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    I'm not going anywhere fells, come on down. I'm sure there is something for everyone and their momma and their mommas momma in this package!
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    zeebra:
    The Cank:
    Well I would say that you have some nice full bodied cigars to try now.. Whenever you are ready that is
    Ahh..it just felt like yesterday when I send you my first trade! Now look what you guys have done to me!! lol.

Yea, tons of cigars, like I said, out of all those, I've only had the nub conni. I will probably read about each cigar before I light it up, and work my way. There is a MoW runitation in there as well. Trying to figure out which Gurkha that is in the glass tube and copper cap? anyone?

Just tons of great cigars.

well smoke away my friend ! That tubed cigar is a Grand Reserve
  • Options
    txjayhawktxjayhawk Posts: 311
    man...what a bomb...time to share with another Houston BOTL that has zero cigar budget...lol
  • Options
    gdsim1gdsim1 Posts: 213
    That was off the freakin HOOK!!! I didnt even know there was such a thing as a nuclear option when sending a bomb! Certainly The Beard, but all hail the BOTLs' too!!! Nice job guys!

• Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Dang it, that was a "Bunker Buster"
  • Options
    JZJZ Posts: 827
    That has to be the biggest bomb ever. I thought I saw a mushroom cloud!
  • Options
    MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    zeebra:
    That is how many times I got hit today by Evan(ejenne87) and Joe(betasynn)! I could not believe they send me such a huge bomb!!! I got the package thinking about 20 cigars or so, but no, 74! Maybe I mis-counted because there were sooo many great sticks!

I just want everyone to know how generous both these guys were to send me such a great, big, explosive bomb!!! I was completely speechless when I opened the package at work. I really was, where words could not describe my excitement. My 100 count humi is now full, thanks to Evan and Joe. You guys made a cigar neewbie's day today!!!

I took tons of pictures so you can see for yourselves! Thanks a million again fellas!!! Way over the top!!!

Dang!!! you're setup for a long time!!! If you need any help smokin' em, I work in Houston :)
  • Options
    I know where you at mrmoke. Come on down man. I'm still diggin my self out this bomb!!

Had the Nub Maduro last night, my first maduro! I enjoyed it alot. Got my first taste of leather from a cigar.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    zeebra:
    I know where you at mrmoke. Come on down man. I'm still diggin my self out this bomb!!

Had the Nub Maduro last night, my first maduro! I enjoyed it alot. Got my first taste of leather from a cigar.
    Your first maduro? How do you live!? Evan designed a new acronym, something about "I need to smoke cigars OTM" (Other Than Maduros). I'm the same way - can't get enough of the darker and sweet flavors from a great maduro.

That bomb is ridiculous, btw. Evan has destroyed me more than a few times.
  • Options
    Tat...I've only smoked like 10 cigars in my lifetime so far. So yea, that was my first maduro, but not my last. I think I will go with the ccom Brazilian label next for my maduro stogie.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    zeebra:
    Tat...I've only smoked like 10 cigars in my lifetime so far. So yea, that was my first maduro, but not my last. I think I will go with the ccom Brazilian label next for my maduro stogie.
    10 cigars since Feb? Pick up the pace man!!! What do you want to live forever?
  • Options
    Yup, thats about it. I have one a week. Only cause I dont have time to sit and really enjoy it, so when I know I will get rushed, I dont even light up.
  • Options
    zeebra:
    Yup, thats about it. I have one a week. Only cause I dont have time to sit and really enjoy it, so when I know I will get rushed, I dont even light up.
    What you need to do is start being a little selfish...I feel that all the crap I have to put up with at work I deserve an hour or so just to myself.
  • Options
    txjayhawk:
    zeebra:
    What you need to do is start being a little selfish...I feel that all the crap I have to put up with at work I deserve an hour or so just to myself.
    Maybe you should look into getting some shorter smokes. Something like the nubs or cigarellos. You might be able to fit in a few more if that is something that you wanted to do. Otherwise once a week isn't a bad thing. Esp. if that's what makes you happy.
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    txjayhawk:
    zeebra:
    Maybe you should look into getting some shorter smokes. Something like the nubs or cigarellos. You might be able to fit in a few more if that is something that you wanted to do. Otherwise once a week isn't a bad thing. Esp. if that's what makes you happy.
    Yea, I really like the Nub line alot, the conni and maduro now. Well by the time I get off work, I eat dinner and put the son to bed, its about 930. I just bought a new house and have yet to purchase patio furniture, but am going this Sunday, so maybe that will make me go outside more. Other than that, I just go over to a buddies around the street and smoke at his place and just enjoy. But I'm happy with my schedule right now.
  • Options
    zeebra:
    Sandman1am:
    txjayhawk:
    zeebra:
    Yea, I really like the Nub line alot, the conni and maduro now. Well by the time I get off work, I eat dinner and put the son to bed, its about 930. I just bought a new house and have yet to purchase patio furniture, but am going this Sunday, so maybe that will make me go outside more. Other than that, I just go over to a buddies around the street and smoke at his place and just enjoy. But I'm happy with my schedule right now.
    Clint Eastwood smoked while riding his horse....I'm just sayn
  • Options
    Well I can assure you, if I had a horse, I would be smoking more
  • Options
    zeebra:
    Go buy a horse, problem solved.
  • Options
    I'd rather buy cigars. Even after I'm done with this package after a year or so, I would not buy a horse. haha.

Just had a thought, by the time I get to the MoW ruination and others, I will have some good age on all of them!
  • Options
    zeebra:
    Holy crap...the dislexia/ra-tardness/tired eye kicked in. Sorry man...totally thought I read you had a horse...