Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Bad day

2»

Comments

• Options
    bacon.jaybacon.jay Posts: 720 ✭✭✭
    I hope the cigarettes that were mentioned in the article as being one of the items stolen wasn't referring to your cigars...

• Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    bacon.jay:
    I hope the cigarettes that were mentioned in the article as being one of the items stolen wasn't referring to your cigars...

No, I got those back :-)
  • Options
    GentlemanGentleman Posts: 152
    Glad that guy was caught. Reading these kind of stories make me angry.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will tell you right now if someone breaks into my house they will not be seeing another day.
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    two weeks ago my neigbor found a guy trapped in my back yard. he thought he was gonna go thru my doggy door to break in my house. dont know what he was thinking. if you fit thru the door easy. wouldnt you think the dog is good size. i have two wiemeraner's. my female is 57 pounds and my boy is 110 pounds. both all muscle. trained for hunting. cops came and took him away. he was pinned behind my patio set. i was at work.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    jsnake:
    I will tell you right now if someone breaks into my house they will not be seeing another day.
    Im TOTALLY coming to Grain Valley & breaking into your house TONIGHT. :-D LMAO!!!

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    vegassparky:
    two weeks ago my neigbor found a guy trapped in my back yard. he thought he was gonna go thru my doggy door to break in my house. dont know what he was thinking. if you fit thru the door easy. wouldnt you think the dog is good size. i have two wiemeraner's. my female is 57 pounds and my boy is 110 pounds. both all muscle. trained for hunting. cops came and took him away. he was pinned behind my patio set. i was at work.
    Its an ugly d@mned world we live in anymore... I hope you bought your pooches a couple of T-bone steaks! :-D