Home Non Cigar Related

New iPod Touch....

Is waiting for me at home. Im at work. This is (almost) more exciting then when the COTM box is there waiting for me!!! Suggestions on Apps that I should get? Going to do some traveling soon (montreal CAN), gonna get pandora. Would like some map and food locating apps. Stuff like that. Suggestions? Anything else you find cool? How about cigar apps? (ccom have anything?)

Oh, and remember, its an iPod TOUCH, not an iPhone.. so not EVERYTHING ports over....

Comments

• phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    One thing that is cool about a I device is the apps I'll say that. Glad you got your toy in one piece.
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    phobicsquirrel:
    One thing that is cool about a I device is the apps I'll say that. Glad you got your toy in one piece.
    Maybe in one piece. im at work, its at home just delivered. it better be in one piece, or FedEx is going to have a problem, :)
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    mobile stogie, trip tracker, gate guru, cigar monster

"Long ashes my friends."

• RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    NYHCx516x:
    Is waiting for me at home. Im at work. This is (almost) more exciting then when the COTM box is there waiting for me!!! Suggestions on Apps that I should get? Going to do some traveling soon (montreal CAN), gonna get pandora. Would like some map and food locating apps. Stuff like that. Suggestions? Anything else you find cool? How about cigar apps? (ccom have anything?)

Oh, and remember, its an iPod TOUCH, not an iPhone.. so not EVERYTHING ports over....

I have had a Touch for a Long time since they first came out and a newer one, Get a gel case for it in case of dropage.... Apps thereare a Million but warning allot now are for I PhOne Only and wont work on I touch!
    May I sugesset , Facebook, and My Personal Favorite Slaker Radio! It is AWESOME! I have other Worthless ones, also if you are in a college or a place that the Wi Fi doesnt support MAC and its Password or Pass code Protected You wont have Wi FI. All in ALl its an Awesome piece of equipment! It is always in My Pocket... along with my Blackberry Storm and a Good Cigar Punch and Cutter! LOL