Home General Discussion

CCom should....

2»

Comments

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I've already copy-writed the "teeth" cutter idea, so don't even bother. A prototype will be out this November.
  • letsgowithbobletsgowithbob Posts: 677 ✭✭
    Hey Tat, we'll let you have the revenue, you are going to need it with college coming up in a scant 18 years. BTW, PM me your addy so I can send you a congrats cigar.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I could be wrong, but I think that some of the old ccom videos featured Tim and Kelly...wonder why they don't do more often. And yes, this is a weird thread.

"Long ashes my friends."

• TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Krieg:
    I could be wrong, but I think that some of the old ccom videos featured Tim and Kelly...wonder why they don't do more often. And yes, this is a weird thread.
    It was Kim, actually. Go here and scroll to the bottom
  • gdsim1gdsim1 Posts: 213
    The Xikar "Grill"? Brilliant! Im sure Flavor Flav will be all over that! LOL

• AdcuriumAdcurium Posts: 179 ✭✭
    Few people know this but Tim sold Bill Clinton the cigar that he and Monica used in the oval office "Cigar incident". And in fact, I heard he gave Bill advice on romancing Monica. Any 'move' Bill has is b/c Tim shared the knowledge. I say "MORE TIM". But with some really hot chicks. BTW Tim, I'll buy anything so long as some hot chick is selling it or asks me to buy it.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Adcurium:
    Few people know this but Tim sold Bill Clinton the cigar that he and Monica used in the oval office "Cigar incident". And in fact, I heard he gave Bill advice on romancing Monica. Any 'move' Bill has is b/c Tim shared the knowledge. I say "MORE TIM". But with some really hot chicks. BTW Tim, I'll buy anything so long as some hot chick is selling it or asks me to buy it.
    Oh dear lord I just had an image of Hays in a dress stroking the Beard. All the while trying to sell cigars.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Adcurium:
    Wow, nice one.
  • DaveTheRookie09DaveTheRookie09 Posts: 58
    Sandman1am:
    Adcurium:
    Oh dear lord I just had an image of Hays in a dress stroking the Beard. All the while trying to sell cigars.
    I have officially been plagued with nightmares that I may never be able to rid myself of... Hays in a dress is scaring enough but you had to include the word stroking!! I HATE YOU!!!
  • betasynnbetasynn Posts: 1,249
    DaveTheRookie09:
    Sandman1am:
    Adcurium:
    I have officially been plagued with nightmares that I may never be able to rid myself of... Hays in a dress is scaring enough but you had to include the word stroking!! I HATE YOU!!!
    New word not to use at ccom: Stroking.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    betasynn:
    DaveTheRookie09:
    Sandman1am:
    Adcurium:
    New word not to use at ccom: Stroking.
    Ah hell you guys...apparently I need to pay more attention to each thread!
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    They should definately post more videos!
  • alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    Luko:
    what a bizarre thread.
    Word.