Home Ratings & Reviews
Options

Origen Originals

2»

Comments

• Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    Don't these have the Brazilian Corojo wrappers?? That doesn't seem to be a very common wrapper...can't remember the last time I smoked a cigar that had a Brazilian Corojo wrapper.
    hmm, I can't say as I've ever had a Brazilian corojo before the origen, but it makes a tasty addition.
  • Options
    jj20030jj20030 Posts: 5,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    any comments on the J. Fuego Origen Ltd Robusto, 4.87 x 49, says the wrapper is honduran corojo , color: colorado maduro, binder/filler? secret blend? , and grade HLF , what is HLF ? anyone tried them ? same as originals?
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Never had the limited robusto, but smoked the Original last night for the first time and it was an awesome little smoke. I'm glad these can be found so cheap locally.$12.50 a 5pk here.
  • Options
    docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Really love the Origen Originals. Awesome every day smoke.
  • Options
    alienmisprintalienmisprint Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭
    I gotta go against the grain here. I just had my first and I am thoroughly unimpressed. It wasn't a bad smoke, just very plain. I didn't get much flavor from it and the smoke production was minimal to say the least. I ended up tossing it with about two inches left. Based on my past experiences with J. Fuego (mostly all excellent) and everyone's opinion here, I can only assume I got a bad stick. I do have four more of them, and plan on trying another, I really hope its a better experience than this one was.