Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

some love

I was looking through my humi's last night while updating my Mobile Stogie inventory and I realized just how awesome this community is...

If you are not familiar with mobile sotige, there is is a field in which you can state where you got the stick(s) from... I filled that field in with titles such as: "Bomb from Alex", Trade with Coachjamie, PIF from Lilwing, etc...

I'm still a total newb, but the knowledge and new sticks I have received from this community are really priceless...

just wanted to say thanks to you guys for building and maintaining this community and allowing me to join in...

cheers!

Comments

• Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Cheers to you too, sir.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    +1 on the love, this is a great community and I feel like I've learned a TON in the last few months, cheers!
  • Options
    brotheradambrotheradam Posts: 896
    Totally agree, the knowledge and cigars that are shared on these boards is incredible to say the least.
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    awesome place, right? :)
  • Options
    Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    Truely an awesome place, that my wife wishes I never found. "There are better things to spend money on" she says, oh what does she know. However my wallet would be alot fatter if I never found this place. HMMMMMM yep worth it.
  • Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Got a bag of 15 cigars as a gift back in January and told my wife it will take me forever to smoke these.....

Joined here looking for some help and now, my 100 count humi is full and I have a tupeware with about 15 sticks now!!! Bombs and trades and PIF's....

Bunch of great guys here, you included robbyras!!
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    I think your 450 is PIFing some of that love ! to me! thanks buddy!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    robbyras:
    I was looking through my humi's last night while updating my Mobile Stogie inventory and I realized just how awesome this community is...

If you are not familiar with mobile sotige, there is is a field in which you can state where you got the stick(s) from... I filled that field in with titles such as: "Bomb from Alex", Trade with Coachjamie, PIF from Lilwing, etc...

I'm still a total newb, but the knowledge and new sticks I have received from this community are really priceless...

just wanted to say thanks to you guys for building and maintaining this community and allowing me to join in...

cheers!
    That's ok, we don't hold anything against you for being a Giants fan ;)

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    While I don't label or mark who sends what, I've got quite a few smokes that I had been wanting to try from fellow brothers. In fact I think most cigars I have smoked were from you all, well most of any brand/type/line of cigar. I've even got some high end rare cigars in the process so yeah I've got a lot of love too.
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    I consider all those traded / bombed / PIFed sticks off limits for trading. It is great to get a gift from someone when you know it was something they really liked and gave it up freely. I mark with a label on the cello, looks like a book when I open the humi lately. Thanks everybody!!!