Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Needing some Prayers here guys

Hey Guys, I have had one thing after another Hit the Fan In My family in the last 2 weeks. Daughter(Stepdaughter) , Step Mom, has some bad health Issues in Ohio, My mother is Very Ill In Ohio , and I just found out that My sons Mother is up to her old tricks Drin king and Possibly druggin back in Ohio. There is alot and I mean Alot of BAD History there..... She gets clean and stays clean for a period , then disapears, anyway its UGLY, My son means the world to me he is a great kid, 4.2 student, Plays several sports , is in the band , and numerous other Activities in School. I am in another situration to possibly have to fight another MAJOR legal Battle, I have had Custody of My son for 7 years and when i got married and Moved to California, his mother had been clean for 7 years and I wasnt going to take my son out of his school ot away from his freinds so his mother and I came to an agreement and he stayed in Ohio with her. NOW THIS *** ............. I have a good strong support group and a Faith in the creator that all will be ok, without getting into all the GORY SICK TWISTED DETAILS I would appreciate prayers for My Family and My son. and I could use a couple myself.
Thanks for letting me vent,
BOTL
Ozzie

Comments

• Options
    zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Hope for all the best Ozzie. When I just need a sec to myself, I just tap my heart and say ALL IS WELL, helps a little. Good luck man.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    You got it, prayers incoming. Addiction/Alcoholism sucks. I see it all too often, and have lost too many friends to it.
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    My family's praying for yours Ozzy, stay positive and hope for the best.
  • Options
    aron325aron325 Posts: 158
    I will praying for ya. I hope everything will work its self out in a short time. especially with your son. he seems like a hell of a kid. your in my thoughts.
  • Options
    Dark_RoastDark_Roast Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭
    Live your life One Day At A Time! You know, California is not a bad place to live. Don't know details of your situation but I can feel your pain from little you shared! Prayers extended! And Good Luck. - Mike
  • Options
    DaveTheRookie09DaveTheRookie09 Posts: 58
    Ozzie you and yours are definately in my prayers... hope all goes well bud!
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Prayers for you and your family Ozzie! Sorry to hear about this man!
  • Options
    turn_keyturn_key Posts: 90
    Prayers for you and your family.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Praying for your family Oz.

• Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Thanks Guys, I can feel them, You know When you do the right things the right things Happen. Maybe a Good Cigar for Breakfast with this Killer Sumatra Coffee.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Ozzie you are on my list of prayers. Things will work out for the best. They always end up that way if you do what you said the right things. Stay positive.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
    Sorry to hear about the drama, Oz. Sending good thoughts your way.
  • Options
    The CankThe Cank Posts: 799
    I got you Oz I'll talk to the Good Lord tonight for ya
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    The Cank:
    I got you Oz I'll talk to the Good Lord tonight for ya
    ... Hey Ozzie, you and your family are in my thoughts.. Everything will turn out well.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    JFT!
  • Options
    gdsim1gdsim1 Posts: 213
    Prayers every day until you let us know this one is resolved bro! Keep your head up.

• Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    Thoughts are with you, Oz. I have faith that it will turn out ok.
  • Options
    robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    stay strong Oz! You're in my thoughts brother...
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    All the best, OZ. You're a great BOTL and I'm a firm believer that in the end, good things happen to good people. Be strong, brother.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're in our prayers. Hang in there!
  • Options
    RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Hey guys, Thanks for the Prayers, they have helped me alot. As for the Situation, after much Prayer and Meditation on this situation i have surrendered to the fact that currently I am Powerless. I have to sit and be still and allow those that are involved Make there own beds, and I have to be ready to pick up the pieces when they fall. ITS a hard Reality for me, but a REAL one! Thanks Gys your all great BOTL!
  • Options
    Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    My prayers are with you, bro! Things WILL get better!
  • Options
    LCarLCar Posts: 57
    Hope everything turns out the best way it can for you and your family sir.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Good thoughts and prayers from my family to yours brother !!!
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Good luck brother! I hope everything works out for you!