Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Newbie wants to trade

Hey guys as you all know I'm one of the newbs on the site and would love to make a trade with someone to help establish myself and work towards the good traders list. I would like to trade one of each of the following: 5 Vegas Classic Churchill (7" x 52) 5 Vegas Gold Series Churchill (7" x 50) 5 Vegas Series ’A’ Apostle (7" x 50) Diesel Unholy Cocktail (torpedo) (5.0" x 56) Let me know what you have for trade and we can work something out. Thanks guys!

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Is my offer no good? If not I won't be offended just wondering. I just wanted to try out some new sticks and work towards getting onto the good traders list.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    no it's a good offer. i usually see more obscure sticks up for trade though. in a trade though, its always good to say what you are looking for in trade.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    What are you looking for sir?
  • leonardleonard Posts: 359
    ENFIDL:
    Is my offer no good? If not I won't be offended just wondering. I just wanted to try out some new sticks and work towards getting onto the good traders list.
    4 cigars? Hardly worth the postage.
    Ahh I see now. I didn't really have anything particular in mind. I have never had a Gurkha, Cao or Montecristo and I have heard and read on here alot of good things about all of those. I'm pretty much up for whatever. Thanks for the responses guys!
    dennisking:
    no it's a good offer. i usually see more obscure sticks up for trade though. in a trade though, its always good to say what you are looking for in trade.
    I wish I had some more obscure ones to offer. I don't have much variety in the humidor yet unfortunately
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    What else you got that you are willing to trade?
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    dennisking:
    I wish I had some more obscure ones to offer. I don't have much variety in the humidor yet unfortunately
    You're still good dude... there's trades for 'daily' smokes all the time. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on these sticks myself, but I just don't have anything to trade.. And I would ignore Leonard's comment - 4 cigars is plenty enough for shipping, in my opinion
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
    Sandman1am:
    That's really about all the variety i have anything multiple in right now. I have a few singles of others but they are one's I haven't tried yet. I can throw in another 5 Vegas or two or another Diesel or two.
    Hays:
    ENFIDL:
    dennisking:
    You're still good dude... there's trades for 'daily' smokes all the time. I wouldn't mind getting my hands on these sticks myself, but I just don't have anything to trade.. And I would ignore Leonard's comment - 4 cigars is plenty enough for shipping, in my opinion
    Thanks man! Yeah I took it with a grain of salt. It's his opinion and he's entitled to it. Kind of crappy to come in my thread saying things like that but it is what it is.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    ENFIDL:
    Sandman1am:
    That's really about all the variety i have anything multiple in right now. I have a few singles of others but they are one's I haven't tried yet. I can throw in another 5 Vegas or two or another Diesel or two.
    I'm full up on the ones you got listed. Next time dude.
  • coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    Enfidel,

I am still a newb here and someone went out on a limb to help me get on the good traders list. I will let you know what I have available in a PM once I get a package together for another guy. I have to see what I have left.

• JZJZ Posts: 827
    I will look at my inventory tomorrow and see if I have anything good to trade.
  • gdsim1gdsim1 Posts: 213
    leonard:
    ENFIDL:
    Anybody out there interested in swapping humidors with leonard? LOL

• minibeezyminibeezy Posts: 257
    If nothing works out with anyone here, my offer still stands.
    PM to you ENFIDL.

• lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    pm sent
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • leonardleonard Posts: 359
    ENFIDL:
    Hays:
    ENFIDL:
    dennisking:
    Thanks man! Yeah I took it with a grain of salt. It's his opinion and he's entitled to it. Kind of crappy to come in my thread saying things like that but it is what it is.
    ENFIDL, I would like to apologize to you about my comment. I meant no disrespect to you. I thought that maybe the amount of sticks was why you had no offers. I was wrong. (not the first time) Welcome to the forum and again, please accept my apology to you, Leonard.
    gdsim1:
    leonard:
    ENFIDL:

LMAO!!
    coachjamie:
    Enfidel, I am still a newb here and someone went out on a limb to help me get on the good traders list. I will let you know what I have available in a PM once I get a package together for another guy. I have to see what I have left.
    I appreciate that man, thanks!
    JZ:
    Sounds good JZ
    minibeezy:
    I'll Keep ya posted brother, thanks!
    gdsim1:
    PM to you ENFIDL.

lilwing88:
    pm sent
    Replying as we speak gents!
    leonard:
    ENFIDL, I would like to apologize to you about my comment. I meant no disrespect to you. I thought that maybe the amount of sticks was why you had no offers. I was wrong. (not the first time) Welcome to the forum and again, please accept my apology to you, Leonard.
    It's all gravy man. I appreciate the apology. No worries.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    pm back at you
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
    lilwing88:
    pm back at you
    Mine too!

PM's back to ya gents!
  • coachjamiecoachjamie Posts: 337
    just replied to you as well
    coachjamie:
    just replied to you as well
    Replied to you as well sir!
    lilwing88, gdsim1 and coachjamie gentlemen you all have pm's
  • GadwinDuilGadwinDuil Posts: 474
    Enfidl - I know you got a few PMs already, but I too want to worm my way into being a good trader!! I'd be honored if you'd let me send my first package to ya! PM me or reply here and I'll PM you a list of what I have to trade.
    GadwinDuil:
    Enfidl - I know you got a few PMs already, but I too want to worm my way into being a good trader!! I'd be honored if you'd let me send my first package to ya! PM me or reply here and I'll PM you a list of what I have to trade.
    I'm about to jump off here and I'll shoot you a pm tomorrow as soon as I get to work bro!
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    ENFIDL:
    GadwinDuil:
    I'm about to jump off here and I'll shoot you a pm tomorrow as soon as I get to work bro!
    If that falls through, then I would be happy to trade with you!
  • Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    ENFIDL:
    gdsim1:
    leonard:
    ENFIDL:

LMAO!!
    coachjamie:
    Enfidel, I am still a newb here and someone went out on a limb to help me get on the good traders list. I will let you know what I have available in a PM once I get a package together for another guy. I have to see what I have left.
    JZ:
    Sounds good JZ
    minibeezy:
    gdsim1:
    PM to you ENFIDL.

lilwing88:
    pm sent
    leonard:
    Daggum!! That's some serious quoting..
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Alex Williams:
    ENFIDL:
    gdsim1:
    leonard:
    ENFIDL:

LMAO!!
    coachjamie:
    JZ:
    Sounds good JZ
    minibeezy:
    gdsim1:
    PM to you ENFIDL.

lilwing88:
    pm sent
    leonard:
    Daggum!! That's some serious quoting..
    Exactally what I was thinking!! Thats why I had to quote it...