Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Hoping to trade for Camacho triple maduro

Pretty pricey I know, so I am willing to go short on my end. I have really wanted to try these for awhile now. Not picky on sizes. Not picky on qty. Just like to try a few.

Comments

• Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    ljl:
    Pretty pricey I know, so I am willing to go short on my end. I have really wanted to try these for awhile now. Not picky on sizes. Not picky on qty. Just like to try a few.
    I have only had one of these in the past... and LOVED it. Larry, you want to maybe look at doing a box split? If you don't want half a box maybe we could invite one or two more BOTL to join in.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    laker1963:
    ljl:
    I have only had one of these in the past... and LOVED it. Larry, you want to maybe look at doing a box split? If you don't want half a box maybe we could invite one or two more BOTL to join in.
    I would be SO into that but i'm out of funds...
  • Options
    TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I grabbed a 5 pack on the scary site for a fabulous price. Gave a few away or I'd send you a couple. You might want to send an email to The Beard and see if he can hook you up!
  • Options
    KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    These are great smokes, my first one was from the Black Band project. I was blown away by it. The robusto lasted me a good two hours!

"Long ashes my friends."

• Options
    phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    ljl:
    I'd be down for a split, I love these bad boys... It would just depend on when though...
  • Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    laker1963:
    ljl:

Laker,phobic - PMs sent!
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    ljl:
    laker1963:
    ljl:

Laker,phobic - PMs sent!
    I could always use a few more of these if there is room for 1 more. If not I understand.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Just waiting to hear from ljl sandman. I will let you know.
  • Options
    laker1963:
    and the anticipation mounts
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    laker1963:

PM sent...
  • Options
    ljl:
    Sandman1am:
    laker1963:

PM sent...
    back at cha
  • Options
    Sandy, PM to you.
  • Options
    Contact info sent and your package will go out soon
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    PM sent!!!!!!!!!!!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    lilwing88:
    PM sent!!!!!!!!!!!

Got it, Tx...